FlashProManager V1.1.9.6 (beta)

FlashPro Manager software
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: FlashProManager V1.1.9.5 (beta)

Post by Hondata »

VitViper: Email me the datalog.

Datalog size: Memory size limit was too low.
Hondata
soxfan143

Post by soxfan143 »

Hondata wrote:soxfan143: Go to Options, Lambda Overlay and increase the Maximum MAP to something higher than he default of 100 kPa (we've changed the default now).

Datalog size: Windows limits the amount of memory available to a program, and we would hit the memory limit when saving a datalog which was over about 85 minutes long, which resulting in the datalog not being able to be saved. I made a change which gets around that problem by not compressing the datalog. How big are the datalogs you are trying to save, and where are you saving them from?

Mine is actually working now it seems. I changed the units to PSI and set the limit to the max psi in my column 20 (20psi) and I'm getting the lambda overlay working perfectly. Thanks.
VitViper

Post by VitViper »

Hondata wrote:VitViper: Email me the datalog.

It's quite silly, actually, but I changed the max throttle to 105, and now it is working as expected. Is the max throttle based off TPedal or TPlate?

Anyway, that mystery solved, the unit in the tool tip is incorrect, but that's not a deal breaker. The datalog not compressing was much more annoying, hah.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Throttle pedal, because we would it would lead the throttle plate by a little, and therefore was quicker to stop spurious values when you shift gears.

We've fixed the tool tip and datalog compression, but want to go over everything once more to make sure there are no more problems.
Hondata
VitViper

Post by VitViper »

Awesome, I did notice the lambda overlay is much closer to the values I expect when going thru logs. Thanks for the updates, got a few people waiting on the new version.
Bills07si

Post by Bills07si »

VitViper wrote:
Hondata wrote:VitViper: Email me the datalog.

It's quite silly, actually, but I changed the max throttle to 105, and now it is working as expected. Is the max throttle based off TPedal or TPlate?

Anyway, that mystery solved, the unit in the tool tip is incorrect, but that's not a deal breaker. The datalog not compressing was much more annoying, hah.
I tried re-uploading newest version and still couldnt use lambda overlay or suggested fuel changes so i did what you did vit and changed max throttle (mine was set at 85) so changed to 105 and works fine now .
IcEMoCHa

Post by IcEMoCHa »

Hondata wrote:Datalog size: Windows limits the amount of memory available to a program, and we would hit the memory limit when saving a datalog which was over about 85 minutes long, which resulting in the datalog not being able to be saved. I made a change which gets around that problem by not compressing the datalog. How big are the datalogs you are trying to save, and where are you saving them from?
Saving datalog from flashpro to the PC storage. Last time they were around 4MB for a 30min datalog now they are 150MB in size.
SkyeHack

Post by SkyeHack »

IcEMoCHa wrote:Saving datalog from flashpro to the PC storage. Last time they were around 4MB for a 30min datalog now they are 150MB in size.
I am having this same exact issue. I am getting E-Tuned by VitViper and GMail only allows a max size attachment and winzip can only compress them so much. This is such a headache.
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: FlashProManager V1.1.9.6 (beta)

Post by Hondata »

V1.1.9.6 changes:
  • Changed default lambda overlay throttle & load settings.
  • Fixed datalogs not compressing.
Hondata
IcEMoCHa

Post by IcEMoCHa »

Hondata wrote:V1.1.9.6 changes:
  • Changed default lambda overlay throttle & load settings.
  • Fixed datalogs not compressing.
Verified datalog compression is back. Can you lower the minimum engine idle speed to 800?
tp

Post by tp »

Couple of requests.

1. Vtec activation parameters. Can these be added?
2. Boost control. I know the Euro ECU doesn't support this function but we have been using the Si ECU on the Euro cars specifically for this purpose.
3. 1st gear throttle dampening

Thanks
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

At this point in the release I do not want to add features as the priority is to ensure the software is stable. I'll look at those features for the next release.
Hondata
IcEMoCHa

Post by IcEMoCHa »

May I ask what is the purpose of the EPS Enabled option in the misc area?
kraka113

Post by kraka113 »

IcEMoCHa wrote:May I ask what is the purpose of the EPS Enabled option in the misc area?
Reads FlashPro Help:
Increases idle speed when turning.
This enables engine idle up when the steering wheel is turned. It does not enable or disable the EPS unit.
IcEMoCHa

Post by IcEMoCHa »

kraka113 wrote:
IcEMoCHa wrote:May I ask what is the purpose of the EPS Enabled option in the misc area?
Reads FlashPro Help:
Increases idle speed when turning.
This enables engine idle up when the steering wheel is turned. It does not enable or disable the EPS unit.
Sorry, I would have to rephrase that. Is it necessary for cars with EPS increase idle speed when turning?