Flashpro does'nt allow me to recover password.

FlashPro Manager software
soxfan143

Post by soxfan143 »

bossman wrote:ok..I've made progress,apparently the anti-virus was a BIG part of the problem and I have now been able to re-register my flashpro and update my owner info.Here's the newest thing that is frusteratiiong.....once the anti-virus was turned off I tried my password and it worked(when asked for it when updating the owner info) but when I tried to upload a calibration I was again asked for my password and I used the same one,only this time is says Incorrect password.I "retrieved " my password via E-mail and sure enough I was using the correct password but for some reason it does'nt like that password(the same one that successfully let me update my flashpro)when I try to upload.

btw,I tried everything with and without the anti-virus on I don't know what else could be stopping my progress.
Once you get the password working DISABLE IT!! That password is a disaster. I never use them when I have the option. I highly doubt anyone is gonna steal your FP info. And get rid of that antivirus. They are useless anyway and just cause your computer to run like ass!. Just activate it every now and then to do a scan then immediately shut it down.
bossman

Post by bossman »

I changed the password but I'm still not allowed to upload,I'm still getting the "Incorrect Password".How do I disable the password feature now that I've activated it?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

From Help, About, what version of software are you using? Also go to help, and click on "Send information to Hondata support", and make sure you include a detailed description of the problem and your email address.
bossman

Post by bossman »

I have version 1.1.0.1,I'm told that "flashpro manager is up to date" when I check for updates.When I tried to send an E-mail to the Hondata support through the help window I get a message that "This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action.Please install a program or,if one is already installed create an association in the Default Programs control panel." I'm going to manually E-mail the web address with my info.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

What exactly are you clicking on? It does not sound like you have followed the exact instructions posted.
bossman

Post by bossman »

I just redid it again and I'm still only updated to version 1.1.0.1
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Please go to our website and download and install the current version of software. You need to be using version 1.1.1.0

http://www.hondata.com/downloads.html
bossman

Post by bossman »

ok,I have the new version,1.1.1.0

Hopefully nothing else comes up.