Implementing wideband into FlashPro

FlashPro Manager software
XSRCivic

Implementing wideband into FlashPro

Post by XSRCivic »

This was a quote from you on 8thcivic.com
I've tested the SO2 input and the good news is that it does work (disclaimer: we don't have an AEM so did not test with that). The bad news is that the voltage translation from the wideband output to the ECU AD value is not linear, so for a wideband input the EGR lift is the only input option for the moment.
Is this still a current issue or can we use the secondary O2 sensor for wideband input?

Its difficult to find a pin for the harness to connect to the EGR since it is specific is size and shape. Have you had success finding this locally or did you rob it from a junked harness?

I have the PLX wideband and would like to get this detail ironed out.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

The SO2 voltage input is determined by the ECU hardware so it is not something which we can change.

Email support@hondata.com with your name & address and a link to this post, and we'll send you some pins. You'll need to crimp them onto a wire, but that should help you out.
Hondata
XSRCivic

Post by XSRCivic »

wow. top notch service!
XSRCivic

Post by XSRCivic »

bumping this for further clarification on pinning the ECU for wideband input...

I have the analog signal wire that comes from the controller. This wire is to be pinned into an UNUSED slot on the ECU wire harness @ pin # B29, correct?
From there the FlashPro will retrieve that signal through the ECU?

I was able to find this pin out diagram for the ECU online, is this accurate?

Also the help file still lists the secondary O2 sensor as a source for wideband input. It also provides pictures of the O2 sensors connectors but none at the ECU side. I know the SO2 doesn't work but for those who haven't seen the post on 8thcivic or here about the issue, it can be a bit misleading.