Euro ECU BC pin outs not working??

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the FN2 European Civic Type R
tp

Euro ECU BC pin outs not working??

Post by tp »

Tried rigging up boost control this week as per instructions using pin B2. Nothing. No output given. Rigged up multi-meter and then scope and nothing.
Is there differences between the US-Si ecu and the Euro ones in which we maybe don't have some of the internal functions like with the PRA ecu's that dont have wideband or nitrous outputs so we have to convert to use US?

Boost controls going to be pretty usefull knowing modification work going on so is there any other outputs that can be configured to use?

Thanks
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Make sure you have the correct pin for controlling boost:

http://www.hondata.com/help/flashpro/ecu_connectors.htm
civicRSA

Post by civicRSA »

I can confirm that the B2 output for boost control does not work on the Euro RSP ECU. Neither does the EGRL for a wideband input work.

I am currently using a USDM Civic Si ecu for both these problems and it works great.
_Mozz_

Post by _Mozz_ »

civicRSA wrote:I can confirm that the B2 output for boost control does not work on the Euro RSP ECU. Neither does the EGRL for a wideband input work.

I am currently using a USDM Civic Si ecu for both these problems and it works great.
Did you try connect the widband to the ELD?
civicRSA

Post by civicRSA »

Yes the wideband works with the ELD and ECT2 inputs but there seems to be a current issue on these inputs. Voltage will not go below 1v even if the wideband outputs less than 1V. If your wideband output is 0V=10AFR and 5V=20AFR then you will not be able to datalog lower than 12:1AFR as it only works from 1V-5V on these inputs.