Hondata help on Part Throttle Fuel Tuning (MAP)

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the FD2 Japanese Civic Type R
BigJon

Hondata help on Part Throttle Fuel Tuning (MAP)

Post by BigJon »

In the help portal of Hondata it was written as follows:

Preparation
• Open your calibration, and display the low speed cam fuel tables (F5).
• Find what cam angles your calibration uses - normally it will be 0, 10, 20, 30, 40 or 0, 15, 30, 40, 50 degrees.

Cam angles
Cam angles

• Starting with the first cam angle, lock the cam to the setting by setting the low speed cam angle table to this value.

Cam locked to 15 degrees

https://www.hondata.com/help/flashpro/i ... e_fuel.htm

Is there anyone could elaborate a bit more on this?
Does it mean for each cam angle table say table 30 degree, do I fill up the table and locked the cam to 30 degree as preparation before doing a datalog run or it means I should locked all cam angle table say 15, 30, 40 and 50 degree to 15 degree then do a datalog run with?

Any advise is appreciated.
BigJon

Re: Hondata help on Part Throttle Fuel Tuning (MAP)

Post by BigJon »

Sorry guys

My ill English done some confusion here.
I meant to ask is when trying to tune the Part Throttle Fuel (Map), say fuel low table at cam angle is 30 degree, so at cam angle low table under VTC my preparation should fill up the table with value 30 and repeat the same procedure for fuel low table 15, 30, 40 and 50 degree and run datalog and fill up the table with %differences by referencing the suggested fuel change from Lamda value? Am I correct on it?

One extra questions, by doing this could I say it could accomodate the calibration of aftermarket CAIS?

Any advise is appreciated

Thanks for any inputs