Flashpro use question

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2006-2011 Americas Civic Si
sickskillz

Flashpro use question

Post by sickskillz »

I was planning on purchasing flashpro at the end of the month when I get my Si, and use it for tuning and another use. I was wondering if it would have a basemap that would basically disable the car from starting.

If not I'm sure I could just achieve it by setting the fuel levels to 0, but I was just checking if thats possible and if any of this is even worth it.

I dont mind waiting to disable and enable my car by flashing it, but I just wanted to check, the flashing process takes about 90 seconds its that correct? And also would Flashpro be able to hold more than one map at a time so I would be able to do this? Sorry if this has been answered I checked the page for Flashpro but those are the only 2 questions I couldn't seem to find an answer to. The only thing I saw mentioned was "Dual calibration storage - upload from one of two calibrations stored in the FlashPro" but I just wasn't too sure of what that exactly meant.

Thanks for any help.
ImAuthenticFTW

Post by ImAuthenticFTW »

yes, if you 0 out the fuel tables it wont allow the car to start, as far as holding 2 maps, yes it can, that is listed under its features on the page
sickskillz

Post by sickskillz »

Gotcha. Thanks for the info bro
ImAuthenticFTW

Post by ImAuthenticFTW »

no problem man, glad to help out where i can