ill try to help where i canchris2000 wrote:1. So does that mean 1 unit Hondata flashpro can only work with one ecu or car only? Which mean i can't buy one set flashpro and used it together with a few of my buddies civics?Hondata wrote:Yes. No. Only 1 ECU at a time.dcloo wrote:some question
does the software work under win xp
the flash pro work on auto transmission
can it be tune more then 1 ecu/car
2. Does it have control over DBW?
3. Any option of immobilizer control?
4. 90 sec programming - does that mean it can't do real time tuning?
5. If the ECU had been reflashed by another maker, can Flashpro still work?
1) it will only work with one ECU, what is the point if it cant, the would only sell one and that person could tune everyone.......so yes only one car/ecu at a time
2) cant answer
4) real time probaby not, but you can load a map, datalog, and make changes as you feel is needed and then repeat, still not that bad.
5) who else could flash the ECU AFAIK Hondata is the only company flashing these ECU's at this point