WOT lambda tables

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2006-2011 Americas Civic Si
Hondahouse

WOT lambda tables

Post by Hondahouse »

I’ve tried a couple different base maps (k&n sri, and fugita Sri) and no matter how much fuel I add to the high or low fuel table as suggested by the flashpro I never seem to achieve the wot lambda table values, especially in the fugita setup which are set in the wot lambda tables at 11.27 (Not sure why it wants to be that rich anyways, But thought I would ask).
I’m using a closed loop system using MAP sensor only and MAP determining WOT and wondering if that’s just my problem and also what is the benefit of using open loop setup?
I only have a DC sport SRI and TB spacer so far done to the vehicle.
2006 FG2.
2006 FG2, DC Sports SRI, TAYLOR Helix Throttle body spacer
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: WOT lambda tables

Post by Spunkster »

Without the calibration and a datalog showing the issue it is hard to say what is happening.
Hondahouse

Post by Hondahouse »

Attached is the calibration file, and a datalog of a 3/4 gear pull.
thanks for your help.
Attachments
3&4 gear pull fujita#4.fpdl
datalog
(82.36 KiB) Downloaded 74 times
fujita 11.27 WOT#2 (low fuel adjusted).fpcal
calibration file
(22.36 KiB) Downloaded 72 times
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

You're only changing one cell in one cam angle table and the fuel table has just a big spike in it. If you look at the datalog the ECU is using more of the 20 degree table than the 30 degree table and the 20 degree table only has about 70% of the fuel of the 30 degree table.
Hondata
Hondahouse

Post by Hondahouse »

I’m pretty new at this, just got the Hondata a few weeks ago.
Basically all I’ve been doing is started with some datalogs of normal driving then adjusted the fuel tables. Then a datalog of a pull in 3rd, then adjusted fuel tables, then a few datalogs of 4th gear pulls, then adjusted fuel tables etc....thus the very short datalog sent was only a quick 15s pull.
Honestly haven’t learned how to do much else like changing cam angles, so haven’t touched it. I was mostly concerned about the AF ratios as I watched the gauge using just the base map . Plus when I watch the datalogs it does use most of the cam angles I’m presuming because I’ve adjusted the fuel for all of them (yes I realize the one cam angle always seems to end up with weird spikes, but it’s always the suggest fuel adjustments that make it end up that way and it’s always confused me)

Is there a different way of doing things that you could suggest?
I’m not using a dyno, just the roads.

The help is very appreciated.
Hondahouse

Post by Hondahouse »

Hondata wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 5:29 pm You're only changing one cell in one cam angle table and the fuel table has just a big spike in it. If you look at the datalog the ECU is using more of the 20 degree table than the 30 degree table and the 20 degree table only has about 70% of the fuel of the 30 degree table.
i am watching the datalog over and over and i would say the 20 degree angle is used the least, only the first 4 secs, then vtec kicks in and it never sees the 20 degree again...no??