S/C Kraftwerks kit - need tune

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2006-2011 Americas Civic Si
estoril73

S/C Kraftwerks kit - need tune

Post by estoril73 »

Hi there,

Just recently installed the following mods below. Received a base map from Kraftwerks and flashed my ECU. Noticed there were pre-configured maps for CTE supercharged applications. Wondering if there are some maps for my current setup? Please advise.

-Kraftwerks Supercharger kit
-Header
-High-Flow Catalytic Converter
-3" Exahust

Thanks,
Anthony
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: S/C Kraftwerks kit - need tune

Post by Spunkster »

All calibrations are built into the software and can be found by clicking on New Calibration. You can try the different calibrations, but the one provided with the kit would probably be your best starting point.
estoril73

Post by estoril73 »

Thanks for your reply! If I were to provide a datalog here, would you be able to provide some advice or perhaps a new custom map? :-)
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

We do not offer custom calibrations or tuning. You can upload your cal and datalog, but you will probably be best off taking the car to a tuner with a dyno so that they can dial it in and make sure it is running safely under all driving conditions.
estoril73

Post by estoril73 »

Thanks! I'll update this thread with my datalog when I get the chance to drive around today. Hard to find a reputable Dyno Tuner nearby me in San Diego, CA since most of them are in the Los Angeles area it seems. What are your thoughts on and E-Tune? I'm not looking to break records. Just want a fun-driving street machine.
estoril73

Post by estoril73 »

Besides the error code U0122 are there some other flaws you can tell off the bat from this datalog? From the graph you could probably tell it was just a normal drive to work. Appreciate your feedback. Thanks in advance and have a wonderful day! :-)
Attachments
datalog_1.fpdl
(2.43 MiB) Downloaded 230 times
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

It is running too lean under boost. You should not go into boost until this is properly tuned.

You can search for e-tuners, but I would highly recommend a real tuner with a dyno as it will be much faster and you can get measured results and be assured it is running correctly when done.
estoril73

Post by estoril73 »

Thanks for the feedback! Would you happen to recommend one nearby me? I'm located in San Diego, CA.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

The complete list of our dealers can be found at: https://www.hondata.com/us-dealers

You may have to travel a little for this.
estoril73

Post by estoril73 »

Thanks! I have looked there and contacted a few in my area but to no availability of tuning just selling the unit itself.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

What dealers are telling you they cannot tune?
estoril73

Post by estoril73 »

I apologize....my mistake. I had mistaken your dealer page with Kraftwerk's dealer page. I'm still in the process of researching the closest yet most reliable tuning shop nearby me