Mexican Civic SI with US swapped ECU

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2006-2011 Americas Civic Si
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

You will need to get the International FlashPro and use it with a compatible ECU that has been matched to your key and immobilizer. If your stock ECU is not compatible then you will not be able to use the FlashPro at this time.
yungming

Post by yungming »

k24FD2R wrote:hello, i am from asia.
i bought a complete SI head with a k24 block and an SI ecu for my FD2.
i also bought a flashpro to tune it of course

the engine was put perfectly

PROBLEM
i swapped the ecu of my car with the SI ECU

the car did not work because of the immobilizer. as said by the people from 8th gen., i should bring the ECU to the dealer to have it reprogrammed.

went there but they cant reprogram it because it came from the US.they only have the local program

any solutions to bypass or disable the immobilizer so i can use the SI box and tune with flashpro?

as of right now,i am using my stock box. which came from the 155HP asian version which i think i read that flashpro was available already. if it is, will the US version of the flashpro work with it?

really need some tuning badly.

thanks a lot !

:D
Please contact me for details. I have solutions to all of your problems

Thanks
k24FD2R

Post by k24FD2R »

yungming wrote:

PROBLEM

the car did not work because of the immobilizer. as said by the people from 8th gen., i should bring the ECU to the dealer to have it reprogrammed.

went there but they cant reprogram it because it came from the US.they only have the local program

any solutions to bypass or disable the immobilizer so i can use the SI box and tune with flashpro?

as of right now,i am using my stock box. which came from the 155HP asian version which i think i read that flashpro was available already. if it is, will the US version of the flashpro work with it?

thanks a lot !

Thanks
i replied already!thanks!hope to hear from you soon!
yungming

Post by yungming »

k24FD2R wrote:
yungming wrote:

PROBLEM

thanks a lot !

Thanks
i replied already!thanks!hope to hear from you soon!
Replied to you.

Thanks
6spd_ek

Post by 6spd_ek »

I am having a similar issue with a customers car. its a FD2 rce car purchased from HPD... we have only today to tune the car for a double header @ Mosport (world challenge) race this weekend.

we only have the usdm flash-pro & the car is set up with push-button start & no key. we tried changing the calibration & now the car won't start & the immobilizer light flashes (it didn't before) & we don't hear the fuel pumps prime. we tried reverting back to stock & it still won't start

can someone help us today!!!! please call our shop 518-261-1790 If it matters we are a authorized Hondata dealer (Synapse Motorsport)
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

Was the vehicle running when you got it? It will need the key, immobilizer & fuse box to run.
Hondata
6spd_ek

Post by 6spd_ek »

thanks for the help - Morgan spoke with Doug a few minutes ago
6spd_ek

Post by 6spd_ek »

we got the car running today - We (Synaspe Motorsport & Shea Racing) want to thank Everyone @ Hondata for their help
Garrett_si

Post by Garrett_si »

Telling us the problem could help some people in the future
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

It was a race car with no immobilizer equipment which we had custom tuned some years ago.
Hondata