Stock 07 Si tuned map help. Thank you!

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2006-2011 Americas Civic Si
SHERB

Re: Stock 07 Si tuned map help. Thank you!

Post by SHERB »

datalog #1 (revised tune).fpdl
(3.39 MiB) Downloaded 68 times
SHERB

Post by SHERB »

lol i think i clicked the wrong one hahaha my apologies and good eye!! lol
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Yeah that one was a lot better, so close to being right on. I had to make a few 1-2% changes on the WOT fueling and the part throttle fuel was just about dead on. No knock which is good.

It looks like it might pick up a little power with some cam angle reduction. Do you have time to make some datalogs with some cam angle adjustments, or are you sort of strapped for time? I would like to reduce the cam angle a bit before vtec and throughout vtec to see if it picks up a bit. If you're strapped for time and/or like how it feels we can try the next revision the way it is. But it might pick up some with the new cam angle adjustments.

Let me know.
SHERB

Post by SHERB »

Yes I have some time. I would like to see what some can angle could do as well.
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Sounds good. Take this one for a spin and we will see how it looks. I mainly adjusted it where you would feel on the ramp to vtec on your third gear WOT pull and throughout the vtec operation. The fueling might richen up a bit for this first one with the new angles, so see what you think on the first try. Then in the next revisions after this one, I will be able to get the fueling very close to see if it feels better or not. We will see though, take this one for a spin and we will go from there, but the next one after this will be our real test.
SHERB.SD.Rev03.1 (Vtec4300)(Sport)(CamAngles).fpcal
(23.44 KiB) Downloaded 67 times
SHERB

Post by SHERB »

Thank you again and some more still!! Lol. I will get back to you asap.
SHERB

Post by SHERB »

Hello my friend. The night you sent me the last tune (#3) my laptop did some update and now my hondata won't connect to the laptop. I've been struggling with it for 2 days now. Just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten lol.
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

That sucks, just keep me in the loop. You might look to see if you have a system restore where you can go back to before the update. If not, you might send a support tag to Hondata and they might be able to help guide you in the right direction with that problem.
SHERB

Post by SHERB »

Hello my friend, I ended up having to get a new laptop lol. I just got hondata downloaded again and am going to load up that tune. Its pounding rain here so it might be tomorrow for the logs. Thank you in advance and hope you have a good night.
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Sounds good, we'll see how it looks. You're welcome!
SHERB

Post by SHERB »

Hey there! Sorry for not getting back to you. It's been very hectic to say the least. I haven't had the car out. I wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten about you lol. Thanks for everything. Chat soon!! Cheers!
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

No problem man, I know how it is. When you get back to it we'll get started on it again.
SHERB

Post by SHERB »

hello there, i finally had time to take the car out. felt good! I haven't even looked at the log yet lol. thank you again for everything chat soon my friend.
datalog 3rd revision.fpdl
(2.37 MiB) Downloaded 65 times
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Looks pretty good. I made a couple fuel changes, and let's try one with vtec at 4850. It might make for a better crossover than 4300.
SHERB.SD.Rev04 (Vtec4850)(Sport).fpcal
(23.44 KiB) Downloaded 67 times
SHERB

Post by SHERB »

Thank you! I will load it up this evening and see if I can take it out again. Hope you have a great day.