Basemap?

FlashPro questions & answers specific to the 2006-2011 Americas Civic Si
EFICU

Re: Basemap?

Post by EFICU »

We're there man. I made a couple 1% changes on this one, so it's good to go. I will attach a new revision with my sport pedal map which gives you a little bit more direct pedal to throttle body relationship. Take it for a drive tomorrow and see what you think. Either way, I'll send you the base pedal calibration as well, but give this sport pedal calibration a run tomorrow and see what you think.

While on your drive tomorrow, you don't need to do anymore third gear pulls unless you want to, the fuel will be dialed in this one. But on your drive, make a pull or two in fourth gear from 3000-7000 so we can check for knock in fourth gear. 7000rpm will keep you from going to fast on the street, but if you can run it out to 8000 that would be great, but be safe with it. A good 3000-7000 will give us a good idea, 8000 just gives us that much more data. So go for whichever one you feel is safe and we'll see how it looks.

Glad you're happy with it, the datalogs looks great. No knock, fueling looks great!
Dinder.SD. Rev09 (Blended)(Sport).fpcal
(22.93 KiB) Downloaded 58 times
Dinder

Post by Dinder »

EFICU wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:38 pm We're there man. I made a couple 1% changes on this one, so it's good to go. I will attach a new revision with my sport pedal map which gives you a little bit more direct pedal to throttle body relationship. Take it for a drive tomorrow and see what you think. Either way, I'll send you the base pedal calibration as well, but give this sport pedal calibration a run tomorrow and see what you think.

While on your drive tomorrow, you don't need to do anymore third gear pulls unless you want to, the fuel will be dialed in this one. But on your drive, make a pull or two in fourth gear from 3000-7000 so we can check for knock in fourth gear. 7000rpm will keep you from going to fast on the street, but if you can run it out to 8000 that would be great, but be safe with it. A good 3000-7000 will give us a good idea, 8000 just gives us that much more data. So go for whichever one you feel is safe and we'll see how it looks.

Glad you're happy with it, the datalogs looks great. No knock, fueling looks great!

Dinder.SD. Rev09 (Blended)(Sport).fpcal
Awesome, Ill send that in the morning when I wake up! Thank you very much!
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

You're welcome!
Dinder

Post by Dinder »

EFICU wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:49 pm You're welcome!
Ended up being a tad busy this morning! headed home with the drive now.
Dinder

Post by Dinder »

EFICU wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:49 pm You're welcome!
Attachments
datalog0008.fpdl
(5.37 MiB) Downloaded 69 times
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

No problem, looks really good! Did you notice anything different with the pedal map, or it felt the same?

It had one little knock in first gear when you made a quick WOT hit. But it didn't knock in that same area of the table when you went through there in fourth gear, so I think it was more a fluke . We'll keep an eye on it. Go ahead an make another datalog on Thursday, and then make another one over the weekend some time. If both of those look good, and you're happy, we can all it good.
Dinder

Post by Dinder »

EFICU wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:32 pm No problem, looks really good! Did you notice anything different with the pedal map, or it felt the same?

It had one little knock in first gear when you made a quick WOT hit. But it didn't knock in that same area of the table when you went through there in fourth gear, so I think it was more a fluke . We'll keep an eye on it. Go ahead an make another datalog on Thursday, and then make another one over the weekend some time. If both of those look good, and you're happy, we can all it good.
Sounds good! And yeah it felt different but definitely better! Ill be sure to get those for you on Thursday!
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Dinder wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:47 pm Sounds good! And yeah it felt different but definitely better! Ill be sure to get those for you on Thursday!
Nice, good to hear. Yeah we'll see how it looks in each datalog just to be sure it's nice and consistent over multiple days.
Dinder

Post by Dinder »

EFICU wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:54 pm
Dinder wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:47 pm Sounds good! And yeah it felt different but definitely better! Ill be sure to get those for you on Thursday!
Nice, good to hear. Yeah we'll see how it looks in each datalog just to be sure it's nice and consistent over multiple days.
I’ll have to get you that data log today, a bit rainy yesterday then got pulled over for modified exhaust that same night and decided to not test my luck for the night haha.
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

If you didn't have bad luck you wouldn't have any luck at all huh? I'm the same way, haha.

No problem, just keep me in the loop. No rush at all.