2013 civic si KW supercharger

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

Vanwille

2013 civic si KW supercharger

Post by Vanwille »

9th gen civic si, kraftwerks 120mm pulley, id1050 xds, dw300c, flashpro. Currently being etuned, car is set with 5000rpm limiter and vtec turned off, car runs good at idle and cruising, but keep getting told that leaning out at wot and to fix o-ring on fuel pump, I've done this five times, and 2 I did with a grams 265lph, same story. I've checked all lines and changed the fuel filter, relay and fuses are good. What else can I as the tunee check and do before I end up taking it to a shop? I've attached datalogs, and I just want some input on things to do to speed up the process.
Attachments
highway 15.fpdl
(2.51 MiB) Downloaded 68 times
dw300c 1 o-ring spacer.fpdl
(48.6 KiB) Downloaded 61 times
EFICU

Re: 2013 civic si KW supercharger

Post by EFICU »

Without seeing the calibration file there might not be too much I can help you with. I haven't done too much on the mechanical side, just the tuning. How many calibrations now has the tuner been trying to add fuel but it still stays lean? I'm assuming the primary o2 sensor is OEM and the DP on the car is an off the shelf model where the o2 is properly placed? Is he thinking it's a fuel pressure problem I'm guessing?

If you want to, you can send me the last couple calibrations where he is trying to add fuel so I can see what he's trying to do as far as fueling. Other than that, it seems like you're trying just about everything possible. Hopefully the Hondata guys might be able to give you a path to success if they have experience with this. Other than that, if you want to email me the calibrations I can look them over with the datalogs. I understand you don't want to post those calibrations on the forum, just shoot me a PM if you want to email them to me.

Either way, keep us updated. It's always good to hear the solution to these questions in the forums for future use.
EFICU

Re: 2013 civic si KW supercharger

Post by EFICU »

Old-vs-New-Oxygen-Sensor.jpg
Old-vs-New-Oxygen-Sensor.jpg (852.76 KiB) Viewed 736 times
I found the information I was talking about. So in the image above, these three graphs are from an 8th gen that I tuned. I noticed the car was lean on the first revision, so I made the fueling changes and moved onto Rev02 like I always do. When I realized Rev02 was still lean, and the AFR was incredibly flat (like yours is), I added more fuel in Rev03 to compensate. If you notice in Rev02 the injector duty is at 73%, in Rev03 it's at 80% duty, both at 7500rpms. That shows I increased the fuel and still din't get anywhere near target AF. At this point I knew something wasn't right, much like your tuner is noticing. I had the customer replace the primary o2 sensor, and then retest in Rev04 with no changes to the tune. Looking at the injector duty cycle in Rev04, it's 81%. So notice a 13.69 AFR at 80% duty cycle in the middle graph (Rev03), then in the bottom graph (Rev04) the AFR is 11.84 with 81% duty cycle with the same tune. I would have to say replacing the primary o2 sensor might be a good place to start to repairing the issue. It seems like you're having the same issue I have seen before. I saw a lean condition, added fuel, still stayed lean. Replaced the primary o2 sensor with the same tune and went rich by a full point. I would talk with your tuner and see, feel free to send this post to him if you want. It would be good maintenance anyways. Stick with a factory OEM sensor though so you know it's calibrated properly.

My data point in every graph is near 7500 rpms so you can see the data quickly, albeit a little blurry. You can see the duty cycle, rpm, commanded afr, and AFR. Trying to make it show apples to apples as much as possible.

Is there anyway you can provide the datalog from the previous revision. I would like to see the duty cycles on the injectors between the datalog you posted, and the one before it. If the duty cycles have changed, and your AF is staying just as lean, we might have the same issue going on.

Let me know what you think...