can i have help with reflash and making it better

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

EFICU

Re: can i have help with reflash and making it better

Post by EFICU »

Klemmy wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:08 pm ive been reading through this forum for the last couple weeks and your the guy who i wanted to help me:P
I try to help as many of you guys as a I can. I know the feeling of wondering how your car is running and the somewhat helpess feeling.
Klemmy wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:14 pm how do i use your tune as well? like how do you go from this forum onto the flashpro? then into car ecu? so like how do i update the one i have now with the one you are sending
When you click on my file, it will prompt a download tab. Click download and it will open FlashPro Manager automatically with the tune open. Then connect it to the car and upload just like you did the reflash file you have in the car now.

My email is under the calibration tab in the file, just in case you need a quick response to something.
Klemmy

Post by Klemmy »

do i just download/click it and it will come up in calibrations? then i just hit upload?
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Yes. Click on the file I posted, then click ok to download it. It will automatically open FlashPro Manager with my calibrations. Once you have the FlashPro connected to the car and your laptop, the arrow at the top of the screen will become available. Click on the arrow to upload the calibration to the ECU. Then save my file to your hard drive so you have it.

Same process for your how uploaded the Hondata reflash.
Last edited by EFICU on Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Klemmy

Post by Klemmy »

ok i got it. thanks alot. not rushing just think of stuff to try to help with my question. ill get a new datalog for you
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

No problem at all.
Klemmy

Post by Klemmy »

wow i can actually feel the power increase. that is crazy. my exhaust got louder and pops more to. here is the new datalog. went for a longer drive and got my pulls then before
Attachments
datalog0002.fpdl
(1.5 MiB) Downloaded 65 times
Klemmy

Post by Klemmy »

i can tell off the first revision you know what your doing for sure. thanks again!
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Not bad for a start. It looks like you missed my protocol for the datalogs in one of those earlier posts. We need the datalog to be in the 20 minute range with normal stop and go type driving. For the WOT pulls, we need at least one full throttle pull from 2500-7600 rpm so we can see the WOT fueling as well. Normally I have people do just one on the first revision because I like to see how it all looks before you make too many pulls, but it looks close enough that if you want to do a few it's no problem. But we need 20 minutes at least of normal driving, and at least one WOT pull in third gear from 2500-7600. Short datalogs don't give us good average data for the part throttle fueling, and WOT pulls that aren't from 2500-7600 in third gear don't give us much data for WOT fueling unfortunately. Average data is the name of the game to getting a nice clean tune.

Other than that, glad you're happy with it so far. We'll keep working on it for another revision or two until I'm happy with what I see. Once you get the Acuity on, we can make a bunch of changes to take advantage of your setup.

Here is the next revisions. Shoot for a twenty minute datalog or so, and at least one WOT pull in third from 2500-7600.
Klemmy.SD.Rev02.fpcal
(22.73 KiB) Downloaded 69 times
Klemmy

Post by Klemmy »

okay sweet i got yeah. sorry first time doing all this. just eating and ill download and take it out for 20mins and repost a datalog. also new to this forum and have no clue how to use it and find the post again. lucky for notifications. ill get it posted up as soon as i can for yeah
Klemmy

Post by Klemmy »

probably head down to the gas station and get gas. ill put 91 in it
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

You'll be a pro by the time we're done. Haha. Which will be good, because when we redo it for the Acuity we will be a lot more in depth. For now, I just want to get you something safe and have fun with til' then. I normally don't like tuning a completed file like this, I go through each cam angle one at a time.

Sounds good. You only had a few knock in that first file which is good. I made some adjustments for that in this second revision for you.
Klemmy

Post by Klemmy »

yeah glad we did this for the real tune in a week. im about to head out in 5
Klemmy

Post by Klemmy »

ok i got 2. one is down the hill/mountain to the gas station and a bit of driving around. lots of hills and such and tried to do full stops and got a couple pulls in. second one is coming up the hill/mountain to home. like super incline hills and such with another pull
Attachments
datalog0003.fpdl
(4.9 MiB) Downloaded 72 times
Klemmy

Post by Klemmy »

here is second. ill download the next one and do a few datalogs tomorrow when i go to and from work. unless you think its good. i can do whatever you want
Attachments
datalog0004.fpdl
(4.31 MiB) Downloaded 66 times
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Looks pretty good. It needed some changes to the WOT fueling where we didn't see in the first datalog. I also made a few part throttle fueling adjustments and some ignition changes for knock. The most sensitive areas of knock on 9th gens are rearing their head on your car too. Trying to keep the power in for you, but remove the knock. Either way, it's like 95% there right now.

I also made a few cam angle adjustments from the data. It should hopefully strengthen up the mid range and carry the power out more. It should feel a little stronger on this one in theory, let me know what you think, we can always go back to the previous cam angle map.
Klemmy.SD.Rev03.fpcal
(22.83 KiB) Downloaded 74 times