How to disable the MAF

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

Jbguarino

How to disable the MAF

Post by Jbguarino »

Hello,

I been scrolling for some time now through different routes and tried search the issue several times with no luck. Anyway, I have a 2009 Honda Civic Sedan. I remember seeing some sort of disable option for preventing the Check engine light to come on when a cold air intake is installed. I can’t remember how I got there and when in dataloginh, I still can’t find it. So when I start my car, let it warm up ) if it is not fully warmed up like 90-95% or less the check engine light will come on if I give it to much gas. I remember seeing the option to disable this to prevent it from triggering the check engine light, but now I can’t find it as mentioned earlier. Any ideas on where I can disable the sensor from triggering the check engine light? I can clear it if I don’t drive for 2 days or I disconnect the battery, but I don’t want to do that every time it comes on (at least once a day after is being reset).

Any idea where I should go to disable it?

Thank you,
CalibratEd

Re: How to disable the MAF

Post by CalibratEd »

The check engine light is coming on because the tune needs to be calibrated for the intake.
The function you are looking for is under Calibration -> Fuel -> Fuel Table Type.
After these changes are made you will have to dial in the tune.

-Ed