Hondata flaspro

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

SimplyZ

Hondata flaspro

Post by SimplyZ »

I don’t understand how a pre tune file could run great for a week no error codes and now after a week I’m getting misfire codes, air leak, cold start, and map sensor codes?? And I tried to re flash the car to stock and 0% improvements ? Info I have a 2015 civic si 2.4l with kraftwerks supercharger kit 110mm pulley, 1000cc injectors, skunk4 bar map sensor, skunk alpha series down pipe, full magna flow exhaust ..and the car is running so rough it’s underivable in fear of causing damage.. any info or help would be greatly appreciated.. I had the pre file “ram air cat back exhaust” for the car uploaded ... worked well and smooth with no problems for 300 miles? I will say the problem occurs when vtec try’s to engage is when it all starts going south and codes piling into data log
EFICU

Re: Hondata flaspro

Post by EFICU »

When you say pre tune file, you're referring to a basemap your future tuner sent you as a base to drive it to them? My main concern is if it hasn't been tuned completely, either remote or dyno, driving hard enough to engage vtec might be a little aggressive to hope nothing goes wrong. But give us some more info and someone will try to help you out. There was a guy on here the other day with a Kraftwerks kit who had thousands of knock in a twenty minute drive and didn't throw any codes. So even though no codes are being thrown in the first 300 miles, there could still be issues going on.

The normal questions that will be asked in this scenario:

Can you post a datalog?

Can your post your Calibration file?

What error codes are you getting?