2015 Civic Si Basemaps

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

EFICU

Re: 2015 Civic Si Basemaps

Post by EFICU »

Made a couple small fueling changes. Nothing major, just being picky.
elfdaddy23.SD.Rev10.fpcal
(23.46 KiB) Downloaded 231 times
Tommyred1517

Post by Tommyred1517 »

I’m looking for fuel changes on my MAF tune or base map whatever I guess it’s called I’m very new to hondata and I’m trying to get my car ready for track events in a couple months. Would I be able to send you some data logs for you to change some things to make it more responsive and quicker ?
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Tommyred1517 wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:08 pm I’m looking for fuel changes on my MAF tune or base map whatever I guess it’s called I’m very new to hondata and I’m trying to get my car ready for track events in a couple months. Would I be able to send you some data logs for you to change some things to make it more responsive and quicker ?
Hi Tommy,

Go ahead and make your own thread in either the calibrations forum or the 9th gen forum on here and post what you have, mods, etc. I'll take a look at what you have. I just don't want to cloud up this thread. I'll see if I can help you based on your post you make.
elfdaddy23

Post by elfdaddy23 »

hey there sorry it's been a little bit life got a little crazy. i have a new log on that last version you gave me it did end up having 2 knocks on count 1 and 4
datalog 16.fpdl
(991.14 KiB) Downloaded 163 times
thanks again for all the help!
MorsusMihi

Post by MorsusMihi »

elfdaddy23 wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 7:44 pm here is the second data-log for my car everything felt great as far as I could tell. the one thing I did notice which I don't know if it even tracts vtec, but the vtec indicator lights on the dash started to kick in around 5000 and not 4600 like you said but again I don't know accurate that is.Datalog 2.fpdl
mine does the same thing with vtec, i dont think theres a way to reprogram the light to correspond with when our vtec is actuality engaging
elfdaddy23

Post by elfdaddy23 »

EFICU wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:04 am Made a couple small fueling changes. Nothing major, just being picky.

hey EFICU just wanted to give an up date I know I posted a datalog a day ago I am not trying to bother you just wanted to let you know I bought the Full Race Cat back exhaust today and it should be here in a week or so. I was also wondering if the current tune will work for it or if I will need a tune before I put it on to drive it. it is a 3" pipe
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

elfdaddy23 wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:38 pm
EFICU wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:04 am Made a couple small fueling changes. Nothing major, just being picky.

hey EFICU just wanted to give an up date I know I posted a datalog a day ago I am not trying to bother you just wanted to let you know I bought the Full Race Cat back exhaust today and it should be here in a week or so. I was also wondering if the current tune will work for it or if I will need a tune before I put it on to drive it. it is a 3" pipe
Everything looked good in your datalog, the knock you had was at idle while you were doing some on/off throttle stuff. Not much I can do there as the ignition can't be controlled at idle. It is most likely false knock, but nothing to worry about either way. If it did it every time you went to idle then it would be a concern.

You can drive with the exhaust no problem. It might make a few changes to the tune, but nothing to worry about. Just make a datalog like you have been, make sure to get a clean third gear WOT pull for fueling changes, but it's fine to drive on for sure.
elfdaddy23

Post by elfdaddy23 »

Awesome thank you for the reply. I ordered it on Sunday and apparently because of the covid stuff California has a different procedure so it could take up to 2 weeks to ship it out of the warehouse. hopefully I have it next week but I might be waiting about 2 weeks or so to get it.

I don't know how often you check the site. But if you'd like I could private message you when I finally have it and have it installed. And I can also post the log here
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

elfdaddy23 wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:47 pm Awesome thank you for the reply. I ordered it on Sunday and apparently because of the covid stuff California has a different procedure so it could take up to 2 weeks to ship it out of the warehouse. hopefully I have it next week but I might be waiting about 2 weeks or so to get it.

I don't know how often you check the site. But if you'd like I could private message you when I finally have it and have it installed. And I can also post the log here
Sounds about right. I'm subscribed to this thread, so it will notify me when you make a post.
k24z7Owner

Post by k24z7Owner »

I have a 15 Si its stock other than drop in highflow filter and 2.5 inch catback exhaust would, these basemaps work for my car as well? (Any chance anyone who knows what they're doing could help me out.(im lost)
CalibratEd

Post by CalibratEd »

k24z7Owner wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:17 pm I have a 15 Si its stock other than drop in highflow filter and 2.5 inch catback exhaust would, these basemaps work for my car as well? (Any chance anyone who knows what they're doing could help me out.(im lost)
Start your own thread with details of your modifications and your questions.

-Ed