Tuner recommendations

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

Frkpwr

Tuner recommendations

Post by Frkpwr »

I’m the proud new owner of a 2011 Si Sedan, and I’m looking forward to installing a Hybrid Racing CAI ASAP. I also purchased a FlashPro, and I’m expecting to need some help with the calibration. I’ve been browsing the forums, and I’m planning to search the calibration vault for a suitable base map when I get the FlashPro. What I’m looking for is some help cleaning up the calibration once I get some data logged. I live in the Dallas area, and I’m wondering if anyone has any recommendations for tuners in the area or someone online who would be able to help out. I’m excited to learn, but I’d hate to screw something up. So anything from pointers/advice to recommendations for paid tuning services would be greatly appreciated.
EFICU

Re: Tuner recommendations

Post by EFICU »

Congrats on the new purchase. I miss my 8th gen a lot. One you get everything together, you can post some datalogs on here and some of us can help to clean up the tune until you find a local dyno tuner to get you dialed in.

Let us know.