Dyno tuned calibration - safe to use?

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

JoshFA5

Dyno tuned calibration - safe to use?

Post by JoshFA5 »

I am just getting into flashpro tuning, I have an 07 Civic SI with bolt-ons (basically CAI, header, and exhaust). I got the car dyno tuned locally with the flashpro but I have concerns about the final calibration. As I have learned the software and been datalogging it appears that the tune isn't the best, especially at part throttle (where I do most of my driving). Some things look obviously wrong, like short term fuel trim is always very low (-20), never positive, etc. Now I am starting see knock, mostly on #2 cylinder, but not consistently.

I would appreciate it if anyone could look at the attached calibration and datalogs and provide some feedback. The two datalogs were done the same day, same conditions, etc. Thanks!
Attachments
datalog0002.fpdl
(6 MiB) Downloaded 132 times
datalog0000.fpdl
(5.34 MiB) Downloaded 135 times
FA5DynoTune1.fpcal
(19 KiB) Downloaded 135 times
habenero

Re: Dyno tuned calibration - safe to use?

Post by habenero »

I wouldn't use that tuned you have a lot of knocks . I could see maybe a knock here and and during WOT .
There is a guy on instagram that cheap uses paypal and can do a street tuned. the Name is Spectre tuned
He tuned mine I have 0 knocks, a mean crossover. and runs smooth