P0453 evap emmission pressure sensor high cel code

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

urdaman

P0453 evap emmission pressure sensor high cel code

Post by urdaman »

do you have any parameter in the misc in hondata flashpro, that i can disabled the fuel tank pressure sensor, because i have an error code of P0453 evap emmission control system pressure sensor high input, the cannister of my civic doesnt have ftp sensor, according to my knowledge all asian civic doesnt have this, same with the evap vsv, but in the misc i can uncheck the evap vsv
thank you, please help me
urdaman

Re: P0453 evap emmission pressure sensor high cel code

Post by urdaman »

if i can use the afm calibration for civic si, that i can disable the vtec oil pressure sensor P2647 and the evap ftp sensor P0453, this will be the perfect calibration to me, because if i use the race calibration, the sound the power of vtec is not the same as the afm calibration, please help me, i have already figure out the problem of my car, the problem is in the calibration, my car is a honda civic fd with a k20a dc5 typer engine using honda civic si ecu using hondata flashpro i retain the drive by wire etc.., asian civic doesnt have vtec pressure sensor and evap vsv and evap fuel tank pressure sensor, if only i can disable this sensor, (the only sensor that can be disabled is the evap vsv low voltage P0498
please help, thank you
rjusvibez

Post by rjusvibez »

In for a response
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

What was the OEM ECU part number in this vehicle?