New Flashpro install help - no calibrations

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

VQ30GTR

New Flashpro install help - no calibrations

Post by VQ30GTR »

Ok, not sure if I messed up the install or not, but I thought Flashpro was supposed to come with calibrations? In my New Cal screen under the 2007-2008 TSX, there is nothing? What did I do wrong, or do I need to download them from somewhere? Others said they were just there. I can pull down all the filters, that say "all" and I can connect to the car, as I can see real time data, but no cals? Am I missing the basics of this unit?

Thanks.
Hondata
Site Admin

Re: New Flashpro install help - no calibrations

Post by Hondata »

Re-install, and make sure that you either use the full install version, or select the 07-08 TSX during the installation.
Hondata
VQ30GTR

Post by VQ30GTR »

Hondata wrote:Re-install, and make sure that you either use the full install version, or select the 07-08 TSX during the installation.
Re-installed, did not see the "full install" version anywhere. I chose the 07-08 AT and MT, and then I had some to choose from.

I did it again with just the AT selected, as I am auto, and again received no calibrations.

So will the MT cals work? I thought people had problems with the trans locking up when putting a MT on an AT?

Thanks.

Also if anyone has a cal for UR UDP's, SRI, Intake manifold gasket I would appreciate it! :)
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »