What basemap should I use ?

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

EFICU

Re: What basemap should I use ?

Post by EFICU »

Okay gotcha. The knock count jumped pretty good on that last datalog is why I ask, by quite a bit. I would recommend taking it easy on this tank of gas, once you refill let's make a new datalog and reassess how it looks. I don't want to make a bunch of changes based on bad fuel or lower octane at least. So let's just take it easy on this tank, once you fill up again, make a new datalog and we'll see how it looks, then go from there.
kj6564

Post by kj6564 »

Im lost with these datalogs again but i dont know if this is it. If it isnt i will datalog again as i tried to organize it again. And also i havent updated hondata as im still on 8.0 and its up to 8.2 but i havent had time. But i will update it right now.
Attachments
datalog0028.fpdl
(5.2 MiB) Downloaded 78 times
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Yeah, it's hard to say but being that new gas was introduced it sure seems like the culprit. I went ahead and made some ignition changes to check. The majority of the knock are happening in a couple areas. A few of them are caused by your rev matching on downshifts and stuff, but the bulk are from the two areas I mentioned.

How much gas is left in the tank right now?

Give this one a drive, once you put new gas in we will go back to 8.9, but throw this one in there for now.
kj6564

Post by kj6564 »

That gas for the last datalog was put a day before the datalog so I’m almost like full tank at the moment.
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Okay. Well upload 8.10 and we will see how it goes. Worst case, we will go back to 8.9 once you get through this tank and reinspect.
kj6564

Post by kj6564 »

I have a data log just I’m trying to download onto the pc and upload it but every time I download it, it doesn’t save under the folder I have the data logs so I made a new one and nothing, So hopefully I figure this out soon.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Make sure you have the computer set to show all file types and hidden files.
kj6564

Post by kj6564 »

Sure will , and also I’ve been trying to update hondata to 3.83 but every time I press download it fills the bar all the way up but doesn’t update. I’m still on 3.8. What would that be ?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Try downloading directly from, the website:

https://www.hondata.com/software
kj6564

Post by kj6564 »

Thank you for the help spunkster! Finally got the datalog , was having problems downloading onto the computer but finally. I hope this looks good.
Attachments
datalog0029.fpdl
(5.39 MiB) Downloaded 65 times
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

I am going to go in and look for some trends. At this point it almost seems like false knock. But let me look through a few files and try to make some determinations before making that decision. This one shows considerable knock still, so let me do some homework on some past files and datalogs.
kj6564

Post by kj6564 »

Sounds good
Jq08fg2

Post by Jq08fg2 »

Sorry to insert myself into this thread but apparently I can’t send pm until I participate more…. Anyways, I was hoping for some help on my flashpro calibration. 100% stock except for suspension. Please let me know if you can help or possibly lead me in the right direction? I appreciate you in advance.
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Jq08fg2 wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:11 pm Sorry to insert myself into this thread but apparently I can’t send pm until I participate more…. Anyways, I was hoping for some help on my flashpro calibration. 100% stock except for suspension. Please let me know if you can help or possibly lead me in the right direction? I appreciate you in advance.
I responded to your other thread JQ.