06 civic si coupe need help getting it running right

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

EFICU

Re: 06 civic si coupe need help getting it running right

Post by EFICU »

We haven't even scratched the surface yet, the GTi will have even more trouble down the road.

I made a couple adjustments where I could based on the data. The clean third gear pulls from 2500-8600 are important for us to keep moving on. There wasn't any third gear data to use. Give this next one a go when you can and try for that third gear pull if possible. This one has the 850 idle too.
Trippy OG Turbo Rev06 (15Cam)(850Idle).fpcal
(19.07 KiB) Downloaded 48 times
tripy4life

Post by tripy4life »

here are so better pulls and longer ones
Attachments
datalog0018.fpdl
(1.54 MiB) Downloaded 49 times
datalog0017.fpdl
(2.43 MiB) Downloaded 50 times
datalog0015.fpdl
(1.34 MiB) Downloaded 55 times
tripy4life

Post by tripy4life »

these ones are before you last one the 5.0 rev is the one for theses so idle still high but i figured you needed better data
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Yeah something isn't right with the car now. Can you go back to Rev04 and take it for a drive, and try to get a clean third gear pull in. For some reason it's extremely rich on this revision and I need to make sure something isn't wrong with the car or the O2 sensor. We went from being dead on for air fuel, to super rich with almost no changes. So give Rev04 a drive and we'll see how it looks.
tripy4life

Post by tripy4life »

ok i got a new intake with a real 4 map plug for sensor should i put that one on and try rev 4. it feels like not getting enough in the intake like choked so i want to change intake
tripy4life

Post by tripy4life »

yeah exhuast was louder too sounded diff and a tick sound in exhuast i started it just now on rev 4 and sound was normal again so im gunna change intake its like when vtech kicks in it lets more exhuast out then can take air in so i dont know if we should start over after a better intake or could it be a dirty 02 that needs cleaned
Last edited by tripy4life on Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Okay, yeah something wasn't right. Normally when we move up a cam angle, it should get leaner. This one was 25% richer, which is not right at all. I would put whatever intake was on it when we started if nothing else. If not, we'll see how it goes from here, but something definitely isn't right based on those datalogs.
tripy4life

Post by tripy4life »

this is same intake as when we started and it is like 30 degress colder from when we started weather wise
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

Then I would probably swap to the new intake then. I was already a little bit leery of the old intake, but now something has gone the wrong direction. Go ahead and make a datalog with everything as it is, but with Rev04, and let's see what we get. If it goes rich again, then perhaps the O2 has begun to fail, though usually they go lean when they fail. Either way, something has drastically changed. The colder temperatures will lean out the AFR if anything, not go 25% richer unfortunately.
tripy4life

Post by tripy4life »

Sorry I got tied up doing stuff all day yesterday I'll deff will get done today