Recommended map for completely stock 2015 Civic Si?

Calibrations for FlashPro Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)

rspervier@gmail.com

Recommended map for completely stock 2015 Civic Si?

Post by rspervier@gmail.com »

The only mod I’m currently running is a Skunk2 Megapower RR catback exhaust. Does anyone have any recommendations for maps that will unlock more power from the engine while keeping it stock? I did some research and found some forums where people were claiming significant gains in hp and torque from Vit. I am willing to pay for stock calibrations with power gains.
EFICU

Re: Recommended map for completely stock 2015 Civic Si?

Post by EFICU »

I have tuned quite a few 9th gens now. Most of the ones I have tuned had intake, DP, exhaust, so we would need to make a few revisions to get it dialed in for your car. We can definitely get it to run smoother and make some more power. I am no Vit by any stretch of the imagination, but I can certainly make it run smooth with no knock and really good fuel trims.

Let me know if you want some help.
james R D

Post by james R D »

I am currently trying to tune my 2015 civic si hfp
My mods are knn sri skunk 2 alpha dp and I bought hondata.
Iv been trying to learn how to tune but dont understand everything entirely..
Would you recommend starting with a stock flash and making adjustments from there or should I run the base map that indicates sri dp catback ?
Iv tryed af adjustments on the base map for mods but it dosnt seem to run proper at part throttle or everyday driving.. my full throttle pulls hard tho..
EFICU

Post by EFICU »

james R D wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:36 pm I am currently trying to tune my 2015 civic si hfp
My mods are knn sri skunk 2 alpha dp and I bought hondata.
Iv been trying to learn how to tune but dont understand everything entirely..
Would you recommend starting with a stock flash and making adjustments from there or should I run the base map that indicates sri dp catback ?
Iv tryed af adjustments on the base map for mods but it dosnt seem to run proper at part throttle or everyday driving.. my full throttle pulls hard tho..
I sent you a PM. Let me know if you want some help.
Mauri_1012

Post by Mauri_1012 »

EFICU wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:40 pm I have tuned quite a few 9th gens now. Most of the ones I have tuned had intake, DP, exhaust, so we would need to make a few revisions to get it dialed in for your car. We can definitely get it to run smoother and make some more power. I am no Vit by any stretch of the imagination, but I can certainly make it run smooth with no knock and really good fuel trims.

Let me know if you want some help.
would you mind helping me as well? I have the same set up