A/f gauge problem

Place your display templates here with a screen shot of it for previewing.
mnjdmek4

A/f gauge problem

Post by mnjdmek4 »

Does anyone know if the A/F gauge problem has been fixed yet in the latest version of Smanager?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

There are no known issues with the A/F guague display.
mnjdmek4

Post by mnjdmek4 »

Spunkster wrote:There are no known issues with the A/F guague display.
I get the message "Floating point division by zero" everytime i try to open a A/F ratio gauge in the Display part of Smanager. It keeps popping up non-stop to a point where i have to close it or else it'll freeze my laptop. i have the latest version of Smanager. I'm running Vista. I try to delete the current display files but that doesnt do anything. I even try to get some of the demos that i downloaded here with the A/F gauge and those files open but wont work. is this just a windows vista thing?
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

In Smanager under Settings try both lambda unit options (air/fuel and lambda).
If you have a calibration loaded then under Closed Loop check the voltage/lambda conversion - none of the air/fuel or lambda numbers on the bottom line should be zero.
Hondata
mnjdmek4

Post by mnjdmek4 »

Hondata wrote:In Smanager under Settings try both lambda unit options (air/fuel and lambda).
If you have a calibration loaded then under Closed Loop check the voltage/lambda conversion - none of the air/fuel or lambda numbers on the bottom line should be zero.
alrite. got it to work. another hooray for hondata! works awesome.
inspector01

Post by inspector01 »

Im having the same problem. I have tried both A/F and Lambda in Settings, and under closed loop, neither the lambda or A/F is 0. Any solutions??
VT-Doo

Post by VT-Doo »

I too have the same problem.
I have done as instructed above with no difference.
I've had to re-install SManager twice now. This is the third time it has happened in the matter of hours.

This time it has deleted all my display files too. When I click on "display" I get the error as mentioned above, I click "OK"...I then click on "display" once again to get an error of "can not open file...default.display".
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Download one of the displays from the forum that I have posted and then go to Display at the top and load the display you have downloaded.

The problem must be with how you are setting up the displays.
VT-Doo

Post by VT-Doo »

This was with me using a Hondata supplied display. Today I started creating a new display of my own...so far so good.

I don't understand why this problem comes and goes.
c1500

Post by c1500 »

i also have this problem but am now going to just download a display, but it happened as soon as i put the AF guage in?
95 civic si, d16z6 I.H.E s300