Update 1.0.8

ROM Editor 4 tuning software questions and answers.
redline32

Update 1.0.8

Post by redline32 »

I see the update for the clutch switch, what if we already have the activation switch in?? Is this functionality always assumed??

Also, any update on being able to datalog with hondalogger with a RE4 burn??
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

You cannot use the s200 inputs for clutch switch activation. You must use the ones now listed in teh software.

You will never be ablet o datalog using Hondalogger witha RE4 tune. You can datalog in RE4 via a com port.
immils

Post by immils »

My current ROM was tuned with RE3 but I am getting ready to buy RE4 to do a new tune on my car (different setup). Question is if I will still be able to use the keyspan adapter, which I currently use to datalog on the HondaLogger with the new RE4 software datalogging capabilities assuming I start from the ground up with a tune on RE4?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

You must datalog using RE4, and it come with a special USB to serial adapter. Without it , the software will not work. If you wish to tune yourself, I would recommend just upgrading to the s300.
ITR 1102

Post by ITR 1102 »

Is this the correct setup for Romeditor? I am a little confused on the role of the S200 unit..... Does the drawing look correct, or is the S200 unit not used anymore to do the tuning?
I already installed re4 to try it out.... I opened a calibration and tried saving it, however it said the cable is not plugged in... Why is it looking for a cable to save it as a new file?
Attachments
re4 setup.JPG
re4 setup.JPG (29.51 KiB) Viewed 3524 times