Calibrations for S-Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)
- Site Admin
- Posts: 18613
- Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 5:06 pm
- Location: Hondata
Calibration for B18C5 with Revhard Turbo SC61 440 injectors
- B18c5 with Revhard Turbo SC61.skl
- (15.62 KiB) Downloaded 3225 times
Last edited by Spunkster
on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:42 pm
- Location: -Connecticut-
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:44 am
- Location: Saudi Arabia
From Mild To Wild
- Posts: 87
- Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:32 pm
- Location: ohio
has anyone tried this and had good luck with it?..If some one can change from 440 to 1000cc that would be great
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:42 pm
hi spunkster, im having trouble setting up my fuel on my map at part throttle im getting really bad mpg,
i have the same injectors as you here, im going to copy your fuel values to my map and try starting from there so thanks for this, do you get good mpg?
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:41 pm
whats up with the timing at 15lbs .. 40 degrees ?
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:28 am
what kind of changes for 9:1 rc550s 83mm
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 4:13 pm
- Location: Victoria BC
boostedmonkey wrote:whats up with the timing at 15lbs .. 40 degrees ?
looks like it was only tuned for 11.9 psi of boost and you'll need to do the rest if you want more boost, also look at the fuel tables, anything above 11.9 psi for fuel is a value of 0.
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:46 pm
Has anyone ran this calibration lately?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:15 pm
i've been using this tune for about a year now, on stock jdm b18c with a ebay gt35 on dsm 450cc injectors, on 10lbs of boost. small amount of tweaking, including disabling a couple things.