H22 Turbo basemap ? - ANYONE

Calibrations for S-Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)
ChiChi94

H22 Turbo basemap ? - ANYONE

Post by ChiChi94 »

looking for something i can run this car on.. something until I get a dedicated tune on it..

h22a4
skunk 2 stage 2 cam
ebay cam gears
3in exhaust straight
stock block & pistons
440cc injectors ---- should i go bigger like 1000cc ebay ones these look as tho there like k series too
T3T4 ebay turbo
spring inside wastegate seems super hard...

maybe ideas on what i should do next maybe b20b bottom end with a guard and this head on top maybe ? should i g h2b i want your ideas what's worked and have not...

i got the car 3 weeks ago and merely replaced everything on it... got it for low low compression was good 180psi across the board so $$ and guy seemed like he gave up on it had no brakes and didnt run now it runs and stops just need to make her fly :D
CalibratEd

Re: H22 Turbo basemap ? - ANYONE

Post by CalibratEd »

ChiChi94 wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:20 pm looking for something i can run this car on.. something until I get a dedicated tune on it..

h22a4
skunk 2 stage 2 cam
ebay cam gears
3in exhaust straight
stock block & pistons
440cc injectors ---- should i go bigger like 1000cc ebay ones these look as tho there like k series too
T3T4 ebay turbo
spring inside wastegate seems super hard...

maybe ideas on what i should do next maybe b20b bottom end with a guard and this head on top maybe ? should i g h2b i want your ideas what's worked and have not...

i got the car 3 weeks ago and merely replaced everything on it... got it for low low compression was good 180psi across the board so $$ and guy seemed like he gave up on it had no brakes and didnt run now it runs and stops just need to make her fly :D
1000cc injectors will help you have room to grow especially if you plan on running a fuel like e85. I personally do not recommend eBay injectors as they are hit or miss in regards to quality.

I would read the documentation received with the waste-gate if any. My recommendation would be to start with the softest spring then move up as you need more boost. If you only need a slight increase in boost you can run the softer spring with a boost controller.

You can not run an H series head on a B series block

The H2B conversion allows you to run a B series transmission on an H series engine. This allows for better gearing options as there are more options for the B series transmissions.

I can assist in tuning the car if you can provide datalogs with a wideband input.

-Ed
ChiChi94

Post by ChiChi94 »

Hey Ed thank you for your response.

I meant to say F20b bottom end with the H22 head maybe a H2B trans setup... I do want to invest in a nice set of 1000 cc's but I'm strapped for cash till next week! Is there a way we can message me another possibility you TeamViewer into the laptop

Currently I have my AEM wide band installed on pin d14 but it's not pulling up into the system correctly on s manager it's showing like 0.74
CalibratEd

Post by CalibratEd »

ChiChi94 wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:52 pm Hey Ed thank you for your response.

I meant to say F20b bottom end with the H22 head maybe a H2B trans setup... I do want to invest in a nice set of 1000 cc's but I'm strapped for cash till next week! Is there a way we can message me another possibility you TeamViewer into the laptop

Currently I have my AEM wide band installed on pin d14 but it's not pulling up into the system correctly on s manager it's showing like 0.74
Do you plan on buying the injectors next week? If so i would hold off until then. TeamViewer is not necessary. Start with a base tune file and make the necessary changes to the injectors and map sensor and we can go from there.

In regards to the wideband, make sure you have inserted the correct voltages in the lamda conversion table and made sure you connected the signal wire to the proper pin. Also assure you have proper power and ground. Does the wideband read properly on the gauge?

-Ed
ChiChi94

Post by ChiChi94 »

Hey I'm sorry for late response I never get notifications on this phone I forgotten to list.. I have

hondata 4 bar
440cc injectors
Honestly right now I got a few things I got to take care of the injectors I might have to hold off on for a few...
CalibratEd

Post by CalibratEd »

ChiChi94 wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:18 am Hey I'm sorry for late response I never get notifications on this phone I forgotten to list.. I have

hondata 4 bar
440cc injectors
Honestly right now I got a few things I got to take care of the injectors I might have to hold off on for a few...
Sounds good. Make the modifications I said, fix the wideband and we can get started tuning.

-Ed
ChiChi94

Post by ChiChi94 »

hey ed

its as tho its in lambada settings is there a way i can change over to regular air fuel ratios ??

AEM (30-4110) UEGO Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge

0.00 2.50 5.00
0 10 20
still with no sucess in gettig the normal 14.7 numbers ...
Attachments
the layout i have with afr odd
the layout i have with afr odd
Capture.PNG (217.09 KiB) Viewed 6033 times
test w.o vtec.s3d
here is a sample of what i have
(237 KiB) Downloaded 163 times
CalibratEd

Post by CalibratEd »

Under setting in the unit tab you can switch between displaying in Lambda and AFR. Also the voltage table is not correct.You have 0 voltage as value of 10 AFR. Modify the table to match the Voltage and AFR values from AEM. Voltage should read 0, 2.50, 5.00 ans Air fuel should read 0, 10, 20.

-Ed
Attachments
Settings.PNG
Settings.PNG (90.12 KiB) Viewed 6028 times
ChiChi94

Post by ChiChi94 »

hey yes settings are set as AFR and its still showing up as 1.00 for air fuel ill try these settings tomorrow ill plug into the car
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (163.17 KiB) Viewed 6026 times
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (174.62 KiB) Viewed 6026 times
ChiChi94

Post by ChiChi94 »

maybe something here ??
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (156.56 KiB) Viewed 6026 times