B20 kraftwerk supercharger basemap needed

Calibrations for S-Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)
Norwood1507

B20 kraftwerk supercharger basemap needed

Post by Norwood1507 »

Yes I searched but not to many supercharged base maps out there. Im new to tuning and dont trust myself to mod the stock b20 to make it work. Im going to get it tuned just need something to get the car on the trailer and run to get the supercharger fluid primed.

Eg civic
Stock b20 engine
410 rc injectors
Kraftwerks superchager that should be at 7psi

Even if its a close map that I can play with would be a lot of help. I've never messed with a boosted tune before so don't want to miss anything I need to change over a na tune. Thanks!
Norwood1507

Re: B20 kraftwerk supercharger basemap needed

Post by Norwood1507 »

its rc 440 injectors**^
And im using a hondata 4 bar

Can I use one of the b18c jrsc basemaps and simply disable vtec, turn down the rev limiter and be good even though its a different kind of supercharger? Just to get it running at least? Sorry I'm totally new to tuning.
Norwood1507

Re: B20 kraftwerk supercharger basemap needed

Post by Norwood1507 »

I ended up making up myself, fingers crossed, waiting for a few more parts before I start up. I took the b18c5 one that came with the hondata and just added my air fuel gage to that, disabled vtec, changed the redline and going with that. Ill see how far the fuel map is off but I think it should be close enough to get on the trailer.