Auto tune s300

Calibrations for S-Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)
hermilouy

Auto tune s300

Post by hermilouy »

I have a question. When you set the S300 to autotune., where does S300 stores the table it uses? I am impressed with hondata's autotune's ability to provide an almost perfect
fuel tables (both low and high). My questions are, when does auto tune ends? when it ends where does it store the fuel tables values it computed? If I set the S300 into autotune and upload it to the ECU does autotune keeps running even without the PC Application?

Is there a more detailed info available? I will appreciate if someone can provide a llnk. thanks.
hermilouy

Re: Auto tune s300

Post by hermilouy »

By the way I am using a s300v3 and uses LM2 for the O2, wideband fed to the S300 analog 2 input. O2 is located at the original O2 bung. All sensors shown on the PC apps are working and accurate. specially the AFR.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Auto tune s300

Post by Spunkster »

It only autotunes as long as you hold down CTRL-T.

Details about autotuned can be found in the help file: http://www.hondata.com/help/smanager/se ... b=autotune

It compares the actual fuel table to the autotuned base table . There is an icon at the top next to the exclamation point and Bluetooth icon. If you mouse over it you will see "show autotuned base tables".