b18c1 S2 pro IM 70mm TB S2 tuner 2 cams base map help

Calibrations for S-Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)
Savage1ne

b18c1 S2 pro IM 70mm TB S2 tuner 2 cams base map help

Post by Savage1ne »

i am looking for a map similar to my setup to be able to run for a little before i build my next engine.

specs
b18c1 block and head
skunk2 pro intake manifold
70mm tb
delphi 440cc injectors
skunk2 tuner stage 2 cams
1320 tri y header

i did one of the etunes and the map for it was very rich idled up and down which it did not do with the stock map. can anyone help?
Savage1ne

Re: b18c1 S2 pro IM 70mm TB S2 tuner 2 cams base map help

Post by Savage1ne »

here is a log i did on a map i had

can anyone give me some pointers other than get it tuned. also the hondata reads 1.0 point higher than my gauge which im working on
Savage1ne

Post by Savage1ne »

nm file too large
Zperformance

Post by Zperformance »

This should be a good start up. Let me know how it do for you, if any problem let me know i will try to help you out.
Attachments
GSR with 440CC cammed.skl
*Use at your own risk*
(41.75 KiB) Downloaded 327 times
rgamboa16

Post by rgamboa16 »

Hi ZPerformance, do you think this base map will work for me. I have the same setup without the injectors but instead i have a Walbro 255LPH fuel pump and 12.5:1 CP Pistons instead. I need to get a safe tune in order for me start my car. It's having a hard time starting and I'm suspecting it's not properly getting the right amount of fuel.

The stock GSR configuration is making the car start hard and sometimes turning off with a farting sound. Thanks and I'm planning on getting this car tuned soon but the drive is 2-3 hours away.
- 91 Civic B16A1
- 96' DC2 N/A B18C
- 16' Accord Sport (4 the Fam!)
Honda Family
Zperformance

Post by Zperformance »

rgamboa16 wrote:Hi ZPerformance, do you think this base map will work for me. I have the same setup without the injectors but instead i have a Walbro 255LPH fuel pump and 12.5:1 CP Pistons instead. I need to get a safe tune in order for me start my car. It's having a hard time starting and I'm suspecting it's not properly getting the right amount of fuel.

The stock GSR configuration is making the car start hard and sometimes turning off with a farting sound. Thanks and I'm planning on getting this car tuned soon but the drive is 2-3 hours away.
No this map will not work for you as the injector is setted for a bigger injector and different injector deadtimes then your stock injectors.
rgamboa16

Post by rgamboa16 »

Zperformance wrote:
rgamboa16 wrote:Hi ZPerformance, do you think this base map will work for me. I have the same setup without the injectors but instead i have a Walbro 255LPH fuel pump and 12.5:1 CP Pistons instead. I need to get a safe tune in order for me start my car. It's having a hard time starting and I'm suspecting it's not properly getting the right amount of fuel.

No this map will not work for you as the injector is setted for a bigger injector and different injector deadtimes then your stock injectors.

Cool thanks for the reply. I'll try to open a post about my setup. I'm trying to fix my hard startup mainly so at least I can start it when needed and get it on a trailer to bring it to the tuner. I'm too afraid to drive it to him at this state.
- 91 Civic B16A1
- 96' DC2 N/A B18C
- 16' Accord Sport (4 the Fam!)
Honda Family