H22 All MTR need base, currently running lean on bkr7e's

Calibrations for S-Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)
ojasia

H22 All MTR need base, currently running lean on bkr7e's

Post by ojasia »

H22 sleeved Wiseco 11.5.1 Deatschwerks 420cc, Pro 1's. Just want it to run a little richer to get to tuner and ill give the FPR a tweak if I have to. But I'm already at almost 60 psi and plugs had a dusty white look to them. Pretty low timing mark on strap.

Pulse widths are 2ms - 20% 68 // 3ms - 30% 121 // 4ms - 40% 160 // 5ms - 50% 201 // If the % is Throttle I wont be hitting anywhere near 50% Sorry spent all my time learning to build and now I need a Tune Lol. FPR will be set at 43.5 psi If I can get a base tune for my mods and Flow data charts. I bought a full kit and base tune from phearable.net and it was running kind of rich, but I limped it to a tuner to see if he had time to dyno and he just came out and starting messing with stuff and then said well it should be running better now and to come back next week. I got home checked plugs and there even worse an still no tune. No Charge he said Lol going somewhere else.
the threads and base of strap were black and sooty and everything else had kind of a grey dusty look. Now it looks way leaner :(

If you need any more of my mods please ask Thanks.