Throttle body adjustment/ help?

Calibrations for S-Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)
Cyber160

Throttle body adjustment/ help?

Post by Cyber160 »

I am new to Hondata. I did watch a few videos to help me get started, but I do have a couple of questions. One why the read-option isn't available on the tps part of calibration? two I have a bigger throttle body in this do I have to adjust for it or would it adjust after reading it?

I used a stock b20 base calibration just to get it running because that's the engine I have in this car everything engine and trans is stock except the throttle body.

thanks in advance
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Throttle body adjustment/ help?

Post by Spunkster »

You can calibrate it when you have the calibration open, and you datalog. It will allow you to read open and closed. Reupload to the ECU, Make sure you save a cop of your calibration to the hard drive.
Cyber160

Post by Cyber160 »

Thank you ill have to try it when i get my car back from the shop next week.

let you know if i have any success.
Cyber160

Post by Cyber160 »

FINALLY got a chance to start this again, now i have new problem it doesn't seem like the software is reading the sensors or anything, i cant even see rpm with it. i tried data logging but its just straight lines nothing is changing even when i revved it a little to get things to change... so lost, any help appreciated
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Who socketed the ECU?

Is J12 cut inside the ECU?

From Help, About, what is the version of software you are using?