f22b1 basemap

Calibrations for S-Manager - Use all calibrations at your own risk (dyno tuning recommended)
xspade17x

f22b1 basemap

Post by xspade17x »

hi, ive looked everywhere i can for a basemap for an f22b1 stock mainly with cold air intake and headers and exhaust, ive also tried several times to make my own and its not working very well the car is still running poorly, i just replaced quite a lot on the car including a remanufactured head and pistons, rings and connecting rods, so the car is in good shape i need to be able to drive it while i am rebuilding the h23a engine that i am going to be swapping into it. I would really appreciate the help thanks. the car is a 95 honda accord ex coupe 2.2L vtec f22b1.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: f22b1 basemap

Post by Spunkster »

I’m sorry, but we do not provide custom basemaps. We only have the calibrations listed in the New Calibration window. You can also search the Vault for calibrations that others have uploaded, or contact your dealer/tuner to see if they can help you with a basemap.
CalibratEd

Post by CalibratEd »

xspade17x wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:38 pm hi, ive looked everywhere i can for a basemap for an f22b1 stock mainly with cold air intake and headers and exhaust, ive also tried several times to make my own and its not working very well the car is still running poorly, i just replaced quite a lot on the car including a remanufactured head and pistons, rings and connecting rods, so the car is in good shape i need to be able to drive it while i am rebuilding the h23a engine that i am going to be swapping into it. I would really appreciate the help thanks. the car is a 95 honda accord ex coupe 2.2L vtec f22b1.
I can help dial in the tune. Can you provide datalogs with wideband input?

- Ed
xspade17x

Post by xspade17x »

I no longer have this engine in the car I have the h22a euro r im trying to dial in could you help with that or no?