Seeking a tuner in the upper mid-west

Hondata installation questions / answers / issues.
delmoral

Seeking a tuner in the upper mid-west

Post by delmoral »

Hey, I'm new to the forum...I'm considering purchasing S200 for my 95 GSR. My problem is that there's no dealers near me, and I don't know enough about the product, how it works and what it really does...My real question is does any one have a recommendation for an installer in the Wisconsin/Illinois or Minnesota area?
- Will
MadtownSi

Post by MadtownSi »

Hey how is it going?? I?m in the Madison area and I have an S200 system. I have been considering going to Dyno Tuned on the East side of Madison. I think they can tune Hondata. My next plan was to take a trip to Payn Technologies in Troy, MI.
mnludedvr

Post by mnludedvr »

there is a Hondata dealer in Minneapolis MN. It is called Elite autosports.

www.elite-autosport.com
Paluce

Post by Paluce »

I highly recomend Payn in MI. I recieved a perfect tune, and by far the best service anyone can imagine.
Jan Niemi

Payn

Post by Jan Niemi »

I second that, Tom at Payn Tech tuned my ITR turbo, and the car is a different animal thanks to Tom. I live here in MI, so it was quite convenient for me, but I would say that it will be worth the drive to come out here. Give them a call, and reserve some tuning time, it took about 2-3 hours for him to dyno and tune my vehicle. Money well spent!! 8)

Customer service was also excellent, he has been quickly responding to my emails with any questions I had after we tuned.
00' ITR turbo

b18c, manley 9:1, manley rods, supertech block guard welded in, stock head, AFI manifold, T67