SManager V1.4.3 beta

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
Hondata
Site Admin

SManager V1.4.3 beta

Post by Hondata »

Download here

· Added maximum speed for radiator fan override.
This allows you to switch the radiator fan off at a certain vehicle speed. Normally by 30-40 mph the radiator fans stalls, so is not contributing to the airflow over the radiator.

· Added boost control solenoid frequency.
By default the old frequency (78 Hz) will be used, but it is possible to set the output frequency. Note that lower frequencies will generally give more boost.

· Added boost control direct duty cycle lookup.
This setting skips the target boost to duty cycle lookup, and reads the duty cycle straight from the 'Boost vs Rpm vs Gear' table.
Last edited by Hondata on Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hondata
m_sasso

Post by m_sasso »

Once again thank you!
Martian

Post by Martian »

Used the new version this weekend. Didn't notice any hiccups at all. Thanks guys.
thank you, thank you, I'm here all week
johnnyvtec

Post by johnnyvtec »

having random stumble during crusing speeds started happening after update to 1.4.3 very random happens here and there and no lights or nothing justs hickups and then is fine.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

It is impossible for us to consider anything without the calibration and a datalog showing the problem.
johnnyvtec

Post by johnnyvtec »

i would love to datalog the problem but it is so random it is very hard to catch it may happen one day but not the other. going to try the 1.4.2 and see if problem still exists. also another problem i have is on start up sometimes it will throw a check engine light and will not let me datalog or access ecu at all till i turn off the key and turn it back on. then problem is gone. checked all possible causes for that problem and no problems found other than no connection to ecu no code either and if i start it it will start but then the car has to be throttled to keep alive.
albastiki

Post by albastiki »

thanks allote
albastiki
dcloo

Post by dcloo »

testing and trying this version somethings was wired when try to datalog some ecu not show me ECT & IAT some ecu was show but with a little bit crazy ECT will from 0 jump to -22 c' IAT will 0-13 'c the rest was working fine and i have test in 4 pcs ECU
rschoener

Re: SManager V1.4.3 beta

Post by rschoener »

Hondata wrote:Download here

· Added maximum speed for radiator fan override.
This allows you to switch the radiator fan off at a certain vehicle speed. Normally by 30-40 mph the radiator fans stalls, so is not contributing to the airflow over the radiator.

· Added boost control solenoid frequency.
By default the old frequency (78 Hz) will be used, but it is possible to set the output frequency. Note that lower frequencies will generally give more boost.

· Added boost control direct duty cycle lookup.
This setting skips the target boost to duty cycle lookup, and reads the duty cycle straight from the 'Boost vs Rpm vs Gear' table.