Cant upload on to S300. Please Help

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
darren

Cant upload on to S300. Please Help

Post by darren »

Noob question here.
When i try and upload a calibration on to my ecu it comes up with 'error' :?
It says its 'online' in the bottom left corner, so not sure what to do.

Any help would be great
ls/vtec

Post by ls/vtec »

I'm on the same boat. any help?
pvt_awol

Post by pvt_awol »

this had me stumped for months when I first got my S300 years ago. It doesn't say anywhere that you have to do this, I just guess that people have to know it.

Anyway, try this:

whatever ECU you have socketed is the basemap you need to start with. For instance, you cannot upload the stock P72 basemap to a P28 ecu. What you have to do is, copy the tables and parameters from the P72 map, and paste them into the P28 map (or whatever ECU you are using)

I'm not sure why this is, but it gave me a headache for weeks, until I finally talked to someone at Hondata over the phone. They got me straightened out in a matter of minutes. I'm not saying that this is your problem, but it is something to try.
ls/vtec

Post by ls/vtec »

its seems odd thing to do as I had a S300 previously and it never did that but Im definitely gonna give your opinion a go. Thanks
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

This is not correct. You should be able to start from any of the calibrations in the list when you click on "New Calibration". Always make sure you are using the most recent version of software downloaded from our website.
pvt_awol wrote:this had me stumped for months when I first got my S300 years ago. It doesn't say anywhere that you have to do this, I just guess that people have to know it.

Anyway, try this:

whatever ECU you have socketed is the basemap you need to start with. For instance, you cannot upload the stock P72 basemap to a P28 ecu. What you have to do is, copy the tables and parameters from the P72 map, and paste them into the P28 map (or whatever ECU you are using)

I'm not sure why this is, but it gave me a headache for weeks, until I finally talked to someone at Hondata over the phone. They got me straightened out in a matter of minutes. I'm not saying that this is your problem, but it is something to try.
ls/vtec

Post by ls/vtec »

Im defintitely using the latest version from the website. tried multiple laptops aswell
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

who socketed the ECU?
ls/vtec

Post by ls/vtec »

Spunkster wrote:who socketed the ECU?
Speedfactor New Zealand