Smanager wish list

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
jiggacivic

Post by jiggacivic »

The Gas Pedal DTC checking feature.i was driving last night and ecu threw a code(21 VTS) and i could not find out what it was until i reached home as i did not have any wires in my car to jump the SCS connector or did i have my laptop with me.
integra579

Post by integra579 »

would it be possible to use hondata as a turbo timer?
2000 Integra Gs, turbo kit, RC 550 inj, p28 with s300
newsoltsc

Post by newsoltsc »

integra579 wrote:would it be possible to use hondata as a turbo timer?
That'd be cool :)
-Jose
FreshDA9

Post by FreshDA9 »

Bumping this back up!

Hows about serial logging support for widebands. no more playing with voltage offsets just put your usb in and select your port and go.

Also would like to add this one to the list of importance again.
when looking at recorded Lambda and going to make a change. after changing the cell can you make it so that 1 cell clears itself. i have started making changes in maps before then customers interrupt me and i forgot where i have already made changes. think this would help us ADD people. thank you.
EFI-101 & Advanced Certified*
GTMcoupe

Post by GTMcoupe »

FreshDA9 wrote:Bumping this back up!

Hows about serial logging support for widebands. no more playing with voltage offsets just put your usb in and select your port and go.

Also would like to add this one to the list of importance again.
when looking at recorded Lambda and going to make a change. after changing the cell can you make it so that 1 cell clears itself. i have started making changes in maps before then customers interrupt me and i forgot where i have already made changes. think this would help us ADD people. thank you.
To get around that issue myself I print screen into paint and as I change the cells I colour them in, on paint.

West
Its Small, Its Red, Its Mid engined, It has a B18 fitted, 250hp+per tonne + nitrous
FreshDA9

Post by FreshDA9 »

thats a good idea. but ill still lose the habit of doing that. plus i know there is a code that can be written to do so as i use it in another honda program.
EFI-101 & Advanced Certified*
red_zone

Post by red_zone »

I think that would be perfect if they could add, the possibility that the autotune, modify the fuel tables automatically, similar to that makes crome pro. This automatic otion would help us greatly in setting the fuel on the street, without anyone's help, I think many people would like this option. I am very happy with my s300, but I miss this option
newsoltsc

Post by newsoltsc »

How about a security feature?

Where in order to start the car we have to do a sequence of gas/brake to unlock the ecu in order to start the car.

That would be fresh! 8)
-Jose
vteccb7

Post by vteccb7 »

The s300 should show horsepower and torque. If other units can show them just pluged into a ciggarette lighter then the s300 should be able to with no trouble.
allm0t0rGSR

Post by allm0t0rGSR »

vteccb7 wrote:The s300 should show horsepower and torque. If other units can show them just pluged into a ciggarette lighter then the s300 should be able to with no trouble.
newsoltsc wrote:How about a security feature?

Where in order to start the car we have to do a sequence of gas/brake to unlock the ecu in order to start the car.

That would be fresh! 8)
^2X^
RedR

Post by RedR »

sad thing is that hondata never shows any real interest in this kind of threads or at least they don´t show feedback.
Hondata
Site Admin

Post by Hondata »

We read it.
Hondata
GTMcoupe

Post by GTMcoupe »

Hondata wrote:We read it.

8)
Its Small, Its Red, Its Mid engined, It has a B18 fitted, 250hp+per tonne + nitrous
Funnyboy

Post by Funnyboy »

There is 3 very large wish points in Hondata:

1. Custom or at least logical hotkeys for wotking in maps. Current keys are way too complicated and far from each other to work fast. Chrome is a perfect example of how hotkeys should work. Up/Down Right/Left to move and while pressed with CTRL changes the value. So easy and so fast.

2. Custom target AFR for whole map, not just 3 columns.

3. Automatic table correction when a button pressed basing on recorded data and target AFR table.

I have no understanding why Hondata havent implemented these already from beginning. These functions are an almost all competitive products, Motec, Megasquirt, Haltec, Vems etc etc.

I am very satisfied with overall Hondata products but those 3 points just is a must.

Seriously.

If you read this Hondata, please ad this to your software.
red_zone

Post by red_zone »

Funnyboy wrote:There is 3 very large wish points in Hondata:

1. Custom or at least logical hotkeys for wotking in maps. Current keys are way too complicated and far from each other to work fast. Chrome is a perfect example of how hotkeys should work. Up/Down Right/Left to move and while pressed with CTRL changes the value. So easy and so fast.

2. Custom target AFR for whole map, not just 3 columns.

3. Automatic table correction when a button pressed basing on recorded data and target AFR table.

I have no understanding why Hondata havent implemented these already from beginning. These functions are an almost all competitive products, Motec, Megasquirt, Haltec, Vems etc etc.

I am very satisfied with overall Hondata products but those 3 points just is a must.

Seriously.

If you read this Hondata, please ad this to your software.
I totally agree, hondata is very good, but with this option, would be perfect