Smanager wish list

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
GTMcoupe

Post by GTMcoupe »

Martian wrote:Add a vss parameter to the Full throttle shift so that it cannot activate below 1mph.
Would like to see this too, with an adjustable minimum Speed,

West
Its Small, Its Red, Its Mid engined, It has a B18 fitted, 250hp+per tonne + nitrous
allm0t0rGSR

Post by allm0t0rGSR »

knock control on s300 to dataloging of knock level without retarding the ign map... this useable for who having a knock bord on there ecu... and good thing who ever use a street tunning for there car...
jiggacivic

Post by jiggacivic »

would love to see boost by speed along with gear and rpm, also hertz selection menu for pwm setup and some preset dropdown menu for different wideband controllers.
T66crx

Post by T66crx »

i would like to see rpms for each gear so we can have different rev limits for each gear.
VT-Doo

Post by VT-Doo »

To be able to enter the wheel/tyre size to alter the speedo reading as in the S200.
GTMcoupe

Post by GTMcoupe »

Option to turn off Iat Comp when using Nitrous Oxide as I have had to remove it manually when running Large Shots, an automatic option would be excellant addition to the Nitrous control parameters

West
Its Small, Its Red, Its Mid engined, It has a B18 fitted, 250hp+per tonne + nitrous
turbotypeR

Post by turbotypeR »

I agree. A rev limiter for each gear would be nice. It would be even nicer if the rev limiter for each gear was on a graph so you could have a different rev limit for whatever rpm you where at. It would be like traction control. The way it is done in an MSD box is a graph with time across the top and rpms down the side. you can actually make it have a rev limit in each gear at whatever rpm and time you want. You can actually use this for clutchless shifting and traction control as well.
92 civic Si
best et:9.43best mph:164
GTMcoupe

Post by GTMcoupe »

It would be like traction control
on the subject of traction control, how about I think like the AEM where you can set a maximum alowable acceleration rate for the engine? A little primative but a simple form of Traction control.

West
dylans

Post by dylans »

This may be an odd request but what about adding the anti-lag feature to full throttle shifting?
Martian

Post by Martian »

What would that serve? The FTS feature does what it needs to, it just doesn't activate only when you need it.
thank you, thank you, I'm here all week
dylans

Post by dylans »

I guess what I was thinking is that the way the FTS feature works is by effectively adding a rev limiter that lowers the revs to what they will be in the next gear. So while that rev limiter is active, the ignition could be retarded and fuel enriched just like with the launch control rev limiter thus keeping boost up while shifting, somewhat like the misfiring system in a rally car.
Martian

Post by Martian »

I see the line you're thinking, but so long as the throttle plate is open boost will stay up.
thank you, thank you, I'm here all week
jiggacivic

Post by jiggacivic »

wish smanager had a play button for the datalog files so you don't have to be dragging the cursor across the graph.
VT-Doo

Post by VT-Doo »

jiggacivic wrote:wish smanager had a play button for the datalog files so you don't have to be dragging the cursor across the graph.
Yeah, the same way you could watch the display work through the datalog as in the S200.
Ian

Morris Mini (B18C-R)
Honda Civic Type R (FD2)
Honda Civic Type R (FK2)
jun1or

Post by jun1or »

1.) I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but a vertical scroll bar in smanager would be nice.

I run smanager on a netbook (7 hour battery FTW!) but it only has 1024x600 resolution.

2.) The ability to type capital I and D in notes (I believe keys are mapped to "Increase Selection" in the edit menu)

Keep up the good work hondata.

Jun1or