Boost Control Maint Required

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
maxhohenlohe

Boost Control Maint Required

Post by maxhohenlohe »

Hello, i installed my s300 like 6-7 monthes ago in my 95 integra, and everything has been running great with 8lbs of boost but no boost controller.
I purchased the hondata boost control add on from a local hondata dealer in portland, and installed it last night, but im getting a maint required light now, and every now and then i get an EGR error probably because it used A11 odviosly.

I just want to make sure that i have everything right.

With the pins on the left when i install the transistors the writing is facing my way, the way all the other ones face, and that the diodes stripe is on the left.

As soon as i get back in town im going to check my soldering and make sure its convered, i just wanted to know if anyone has had this problem.
turbotypeR

Post by turbotypeR »

the way you described it is correct
92 civic Si
best et:9.43best mph:164
maxhohenlohe

a11

Post by maxhohenlohe »

And is A11 on a p75 when looking at the ecu. the 6th from the left on the top?

Im thinking it has to be my soldering or one of the transistors. Ill let you guys know what it was when i figure it out
maxhohenlohe

Post by maxhohenlohe »

so im just dumb, and just had to reset the maint light, I just need to figure out why the solenoid is not working.

I got a new NTE small transisor, and now it works perfectly.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

This is why we want our dealers installing the boost control components and do not give out the individual part information. It is sold only as a kit to be installed by a dealer, or the ecu is sent to Hondata to be done correctly.