S300 Help

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
Maldo

S300 Help

Post by Maldo »

This is the weirdest thing. Yesterday took my turbo civic Si, complete B-16 engine rebuild and a S300. The S300 worked like a champ, 300HP at 16 pds. But there were a couple of problems noticed, again this might be user error, when tuning the car we could make changes to all tables on the program when the car was not running, but when the car was started for some reason each time we tried to suitch tables an intermittend red light will come on on the hondata, the program would not let us switch the fuel tables the only way to get rid of the light was by restarting the car, so basically we had to shut down the car to make changes, upload them and then restart the car to make the test runs. After tunning the car, took it for a test drive and for some reason the check engine light will come up along with the red light on the hondata and the car would not run, engine on but failing. Same solution after restarting the car everything will be fine for a couple of minutes and then the same problem. Any ideas on how to fix this problem?? Other than that the car and the S300 performs as advertised. Any ideas??? :shock:
Attachments
maldob16.skl
Tune
(16.99 KiB) Downloaded 101 times
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Who socketed the ECU?
Maldo

Post by Maldo »

I bought the ECU and the S300 from King Motorsport. They installed everything, it was e=ready for use when I got it.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Under Options, do you have Realtime Update checked?
Maldo

Post by Maldo »

I do, just talked to King Motorsports they are working the problem. Thanks for replying!!