send in ECU

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
SOHC_STUDENT

send in ECU

Post by SOHC_STUDENT »

My S300/P28 doesnt seem to be working. I get a solid red light and can't datalog. I did the soldering job myself and am no expert so I think I may need to send it in to have it looked at.

I'm guessing I need to ship it to the address on the home page with a description of the problem and a money order for $75. Correct?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

close...all that and fill out the socketing form in the downloads section of the website.

There is a chance the ecu may not be repairable. THe minimum charge is $75 and can go up to $150...if it is too bad, the repair will not be attempted.
SOHC_STUDENT

Post by SOHC_STUDENT »

I sent my ecu and s300 in earlier this week via UPS.

It should arrive there on Monday 7-17. Thanks for any help with it.

The laptop sees the S300 and loads drivers. The S300 software says it's "Online" but i get a solid red LED at the USB connection to the S300. It says I can upload and download but enabling realtime dataloging doesn't change any values on my laptop.

Mike
SOHC_STUDENT

Post by SOHC_STUDENT »

It was delivered yesterday. Hope it's not too messed up. Thanks for any help with it!

Mike
gSIr

Post by gSIr »

weird i'm havin the same exact problem. I sent mine back to the shop that installed it, bad idea, they sent it back saying it was a bad ecu, so i bought another one, this time i'm goin to have someone else put it in, let me know what they find wrong with urs, cuz thats the same exact problem i am having
SOHC_STUDENT

Thanks!

Post by SOHC_STUDENT »

ECU came back Wednesday. It didn't say what was wrong or fixed but I'm assuming they wouldn't just send it back broken.

It got a cool new HONDATA sticker on it too! :D

I'll plug it up this weekend and see if I get green LED and can datalog.

Thanks for getting it back to me so fast!
gSIr

Post by gSIr »

good luck with that, it is probably fixed. I just wend and spent another 100 bux bought another p72, and soldered it in my self and it works perfectly now.