About Jackson racing Hondata MAP sensor spacer

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
takashi

About Jackson racing Hondata MAP sensor spacer

Post by takashi »

Hi, anyone please give me advice. I have 95 integra gsr with JR superchager, and I've just get S300 ECU, and 440cc injecter from JR. Also It came with MAP sensor spacer. I haven't install 440cc injcter, but I installed MAP spacer, however running was so bad at the time so I just put back again. I might be install worng? or do I need to do somthing to ECU? Please help me out.

Thanks.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Install the 440 cc injectors.
picnic_george

Post by picnic_george »

Spunkster wrote:Install the 440 cc injectors.
Definitely.
And I was wondering if you could upload the .skl file. I want to see exactly what Jacksons s300 tune looks like compared to the one I'm running.
takashi

Post by takashi »

Thanks you very much for your advice. I installed 440cc RC injecter, and MAP spacer. also I download B18CSuperchager 440cc injecter from Calibrations forum, and update to ECU. running is much better but I still feel that need to do somthing for it. I don't know. for my feeling that original injecter, and no MAP spacer was better running. If anyone have same tuninng (below) , please give me a advice.

JRSC, JR High Performance Fuel Pump, JR 160 degree thermostat, Hondata S300 with JR MAP Sensor Spacer, AEM Intake with HKS Super Mega fullow ( Inlet Size (mm) 70, Element Size (mm) 150), NGK Spark plug, and wire. DC 4-1 Header, OBX? HIGH FLOW CATALYTIC CONVERTER, and APEXi N1 Ex system with silencer.

Thanks.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

You will need to use the map relocator. Do you have any check engine lights? Youw ill also need to ue a multimeter to measure the resistance of your injectors and make sure you use the correct calibration. The files in the forum are the same files Jackson Racing uses.
takashi

Thanks again.

Post by takashi »

thank you Spunkster. There is no engine light on. Actually, I just took back MAP sensor spacer, and put back to original again, also I just use Stock JDM P72 (92-95 B18C Integra) and fuel trim is changed to 440cc, and test drive. It was good running..... I don't know why whenever put MAP sensor spacer, running is bad? I have a question. If I don't put MAP sensor spacer, do you think no good for engine or ECU? I am kind of worried about it.

Thanks
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

You must use the map relocator or the ecu will not see boost and you will damage your engine from running to lean under boost. http://www.hondata.com/tech_jrscinstall.html
takashi

Post by takashi »

Hi, Spunkster. I put back MAP sensor spacer again beoucse I am affried that Engine gonna damage, but I don't use B18CSuperchager 440cc injecter Calibrations forum now. I just use Stock JDM P72 (92-95 B18C Integra) and fuel trim is changed to 440cc. except injecter, everything is stock. Is there any calibration forum for my spec? I still don't know if this is good running or not. Also I have a another question. I use radar detector for my car, but around 3000RPM, radar is start working.... Do you think It's not good for use it? May damage ECU?

Thanks.
picnic_george

Post by picnic_george »

I don't see a radar detector screwing anything up. As for your calibration. You really should take the car to a dyno and have it tuned to make sure it runs properly. A stock p72 calibration probably isn't the best one to use seeing as how a stock p72 has no boost maps on it.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Test your injectors with a multimeter and measure the resistance across the 2 pins. Then use the jackson racing b18c calibration from the forum that matches: 12ohm for 12 ohm injectors or the other one for 16 ohm.

If you still have issues, then get the car to a dyno ASAP and get it properly tuned.
Zoomie

Post by Zoomie »

Spunkster: is there any benefit that's been noticed in using 12ohm instead of 16ohm injectors?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

no, but it matter which calibration you start with.