Dyno Tuned s300...Can I pull the tune off to save??

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
CarmeloLabadie

Dyno Tuned s300...Can I pull the tune off to save??

Post by CarmeloLabadie »

Had my car dyno-tuned using the s300 about a month ago and forgot to ask/give the tuner my USB flash drive to put my Calibration onto. Does anyone have experience with pulling a tune off Smanager? I know there's a download button and I tried that and got an 'Hour Glass' for a split second but it didn't do anything...

I also found 1 thread on the Hondata forum saying you can corrupt the calibration if you try to pull the tune without having the tune to begin with.

Anyone ever do this??

I COULD email my tuner and ask for it(Id imagine he saved it) cause he mentioned if I change the tune at all he won't warranty the calibration. I'm just afraid he won't let me have it to share with others had my car dyno-tuned using the s300 about a month ago and forgot to ask/give the tuner my usb flash drive to put my Calibration onto. Does anyone have experience with pulling a tune off Smanager? I know there's a download button and I tried that and got an 'Hour Glass' for a split second but it didn't do anything...

I also found 1 thread on the Hondata forum saying you can corrupt the calibration if you try to pull the tune without having the tune to begin with.

Anyone ever do this??

I COULD email my tuner and ask for it(Id imagine he saved it) cause he mentioned if I change the tune at all he won't warranty the calibration. I'm just afraid he won't let me have it to share with others.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Dyno Tuned s300...Can I pull the tune off to save??

Post by Spunkster »

What is the serial number on your s300 board inside the ECU??