s300 and SManager software questions & answers
Hondata
Site Admin

SManager 2.7.6

Post by Hondata »

V2.7.6 (11 Mar 2021)
  • [S300 V3] Firmware version 11
  • [S300 V3] Fixed CAN output packet nitrous2 flag
  • S300 password reset now sends a reset code to the owner email or phone number
The main change is that the password reset will send a reset code via text or email. It would be a good time to ensure you have a valid email and phone number in your owner details.

Download here

Please only reply to this thread with issues & questions specific to the changes in this release. For all other problems start a new thread.
Hondata
DaX

Re: SManager 2.7.6

Post by DaX »

How do we verify the owner details?

Also...not a huge deal, but the Change History page in the help file has "11-Mar-2020" as the date for 2.7.6.
phenixgarage

Post by phenixgarage »

Hello, I just updated my Smanager V2.7.5 to V2.7.6. Since then, I am not been able to connect to the bluetooth of the S300. The window does not show the mac address of the S300. I had must to reinstall the V2.75.
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Do not use older software once you have upgraded, as it will just cause more problems. Using the new version, with everything plugged in and the ignition in the on position, go to the Help menu and click on “send feedback”. Include a detailed description of the issue.
Knox

Post by Knox »

Spunkster wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:22 am Do not use older software once you have upgraded, as it will just cause more problems. Using the new version, with everything plugged in and the ignition in the on position, go to the Help menu and click on “send feedback”. Include a detailed description of the issue.
Hello, after I update to the new 2.7.6 version o smanager I started to have issues to connect ecus. I also have this issue o kmanager. When I first connect the usb cable “firmware will be update” comes to screen, I click “OK” but firmware update didn’t finish. Sometimes it makes like updating but don’t update, sometimes error occured send or don’t send appear. Usually after many connect and disconnect update will done, after that never have same issue on updated s300 or kpro. But when I try to connect an other ecu with old firmware same starts (today I tried around 25-30 minutes to connect but I never connect). Car owner brings his laptop with 2.7.5 version smanager and I connected at first try. Is there any issues with new firmware for smanager and kmanager ? I saw a post on facebook “hondata tuning forum” about same issue. I know that you did not advise to use old version of smanager but I want to use it until new update, so is there a link or something for 2.7.5 setup ?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

There are no known issues with the software causing issues updating. If the firmware does not update, unplug the ECU and only plug in the USB and see if it will update properly.
DaX

Post by DaX »

Spunkster or Hondata - how do we verify our email/phone in the owner details?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

look at them and see if they are what they should be?
DaX

Post by DaX »

Spunkster wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 12:50 pm look at them and see if they are what they should be?
Come on man...obviously I meant where do we go to look at them - where are the owner details stored at?
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

You can only see them in the registered owner tab.
DaX

Post by DaX »

Spunkster wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 10:32 am You can only see them in the registered owner tab.
Got it, thanks.

For those that were lost (like me) and don't know where to find their owner details, you have to connect your laptop to the S300, then in SManager click the "S300" button at the top of the window, then the "Registered Owner" tab. You won't be able to see this tab if you are not connected to the S300. Hopefully this saves someone from having to wade through cryptic answers from the mods, lol.
phenixgarage

Post by phenixgarage »

Spunkster wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:22 am Do not use older software once you have upgraded, as it will just cause more problems. Using the new version, with everything plugged in and the ignition in the on position, go to the Help menu and click on “send feedback”. Include a detailed description of the issue.
Hello, have you had any feedback on the bluetooth connection? I have to use version 2.7.5 and my S300 is upgraded to firmware 11. Can we go back? I haven't used the USB cable for a long time. It isn't an option.