What are Stock ITR base map target AFRs under high load?

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
Furble

What are Stock ITR base map target AFRs under high load?

Post by Furble »

Hi, any idea what are the target AFRs on the stock ITR base map that is included with the software for the high load columns? Since the AFR targets are global options rather than a part of the calibration I can't be sure what AFRs that base map is targeting unless I had stock ITR to run it against which I don't have. My reason for asking is because this will help me tune my high load cold start compensations much faster if I know what the target/theoretical lambda was for each column of the base map then it gives me a better starting point. For my tune I'm targeting a richer AFR under high load and thus my cold start high load compensations which I inherited from the base map are too high (and noticeably so). If I knew for example that the base map was targeting 13.5:1 (lambda .92) for high load and I'm targeting 12.5 (.85) then since the compensations are given as a percentage I can in the example with these numbers subtract 7% and I should be close to where I need to be assuming the base map's compensations worked well.

If I don't have this info then I'm stuck with 1 try per day removing some fuel and seeing how it goes until I get it right.
Furble

Re: What are Stock ITR base map target AFRs under high load?

Post by Furble »

Nothing? Somebody at Hondata must have made these basemaps no?