Fuel pressure sensor

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
joel10009

Fuel pressure sensor

Post by joel10009 »

Could anyone point me in the right direction on how to install a fuel pressure sensor on my fuel rail and be able to data log it if you have a link or a guide would be appreciated I just don’t know if it would work to just go from tps 5v and ground and using analog 1 on ecu board would work just fine
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: Fuel pressure sensor

Post by Spunkster »

Have you read the info in the help file: http://www.hondata.com/help/smanager/an ... sub=analog
joel10009

Post by joel10009 »

Yes I have but I just want to make sure that it will work I was told I need a 5volt to pressure
spAdam

Post by spAdam »

Yes, that will accomplish what you want to do. I recommend using the TPS 5V supply & ground, therefore keeping the MAP 5V supply dedicated to that sensor only (just as the factory did it) as it's important that the voltage of the MAP sensor remains accurate.

If you are still using a stock engine harness, you should be able to pick these up at the junction connectors under the intake manifold. Use the Helm manual to trace.

Then you can mount the sensor on the rail. Make sure you are using a sensor that's designed to survive mounted directly to the engine, or plan on remote-mounting it otherwise. See the attached phot for an example how I modified a stock B-series rail to accept a Bosch pressure/temp sensor:
Fuel Pressure Sensor
Fuel Pressure Sensor
IMG_0909.jpg (246.5 KiB) Viewed 1415 times