s300 no fuel

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
lsvtec500

s300 no fuel

Post by lsvtec500 »

Hi everyone first time posting here.
I got a p28 with s300v3 (installed by a pro) one year ago. Got wit no bacemap and put stockusp72.skl on it off the hondata software.
the car is a 93 Del sol si with a stock 97 gsr motor and trans. Runs fine on stock p28 ecu but will not start with hondata ecu. A few days ago i got looking at the hondata ecu and found the c24 capacitor had a leg broke off the positive side. I got a new one that matches and installed. Thought it would work once it was replaced but no change. With hondata I have spark bud check engine light comes on and stays on. No fuel pump prime. I kicked the pump on manually and still no start. I can pull the bacemap from the hondata and read it. data logging says it is working but i got no info from vehicle (J12 has been removed). I tried to calibrate my TPS and its not changing with throttle input. At this point I don't know what to do. My tuner wants my to bring my car to him but I'm too busy and have no money to pay him to fix this. My car has been siting for a year and i haven't even put the new motor(built lsvtec) or turbo in the car and i don't want to buy a stock p28 to drive the car. I'm 99% sure that there is something is wrong with the ecu or the bacemap. This build has been a 6 year battle with problems i cant solve and no money. please help.
crluver123

Re: s300 no fuel

Post by crluver123 »

I would say it's a 90% chance the ecu itself is bad and needs to be repaired or replaced.
lsvtec500

Post by lsvtec500 »

That is my thoughts on it too
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

You should contact whoever did the install on the s300 and have them check the ECU as it sounds like the capacitors may be bad or have damaged the tracks on the ECU from leaking.