b16a hesitate part throttle.

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
excaliburcombo

b16a hesitate part throttle.

Post by excaliburcombo »

- the calibration (as an attachment)
- a datalog of a problem (as an attachment)
- ek4 b16a sir
- p72
- intake whale penis, stock inj, stock cam, stock header

right now mostly hesitate problem when in gear 4 or 5 while driving in other gear seem unable to duplicate hesitate problem. I'm using Innovate LM2 wideband and observe during hesitate the afr lean till 19.3:1. Need some expert advice are this gear adjustment issue as i didn't dare to touch the setting. Right now gear 4 -29.7 and gear 5 -44.5 as base calibration. Thanks.

this issue came after changing new o2 sensor..
Attachments
tunejalan1.s3d
(6.13 MiB) Downloaded 95 times
tune jalan.skl
(43.9 KiB) Downloaded 99 times
excaliburcombo

Re: b16a hesitate part throttle.

Post by excaliburcombo »

i try swap fuel filter, spark plug, and last plug wire seem the hesitate became less...
crucian

Post by crucian »

Seems like a few people is having this same issue. I have the same problem and have been tuning my own car since 2004. This problem started for me last year. Hopefully you find the problem. My issue happens when the cooling fan turns on and off, but mostly when it turns off. The car would stumble and the ECU disconnects from laptop while datalogging. Leaving me to believe that the ECU is swiftly turning off then on when the cooling fan turns off.
excaliburcombo

Post by excaliburcombo »

i already found the problem. new o2 sensor having slow respond and make short term fuel trim cut max fuel. Swap with known good honda o2 sensor the hesitation/jerk go away. Thanks.
crucian

Post by crucian »

excaliburcombo wrote:i already found the problem. new o2 sensor having slow respond and make short term fuel trim cut max fuel. Swap with known good honda o2 sensor the hesitation/jerk go away. Thanks.
Great that u figured it out. Thanks for sharing.