cant seem to delete datalogs?

s300 and SManager software questions & answers
Listerofsmeg

cant seem to delete datalogs?

Post by Listerofsmeg »

Hi,

I have recently purchased an s300 but am having a couple of issues with it. It was understood to be a v1 but on smanager (latest version), it suggests that the ecu has 16mb onboard memory? does that not suggest it is a v2?

The main issue i am having though is that i matter what i do, i cannot seem to clear the datalogs from the ecu, each time i press the 'delete all' button, when i turn the ignition off and on again afterwards, more appear? The datalogs also appear to be corrupt, indicating rediculous thinsg like 65000rpm and 550psi map pressures?? also negative values in the datalog listings.

I have a screenshot which i can post later on but i was wondering if this has been encountered before??

Are there any visual ways of telling if the s300 is v1 or v2 if i open the ecu case?

Any help appreciated...

Neil
UK Time Attack EK Civic
B18 Turbo
Spunkster
Site Admin

Re: cant seem to delete datalogs?

Post by Spunkster »

What is the serial number on the s300 that is inside the ECU? From Help, About, what version of software are you using?
Listerofsmeg

Post by Listerofsmeg »

Hi,

I downloaded the latest version of the software so i am on 2.2.7.0

Here is the screen shot, i believe the serial number is shown on the top edge of the datalog window as #12847.

As you can see from the image the datalogs are all over the place...its just odd!

any ideas?
UK Time Attack EK Civic
B18 Turbo
Spunkster
Site Admin

Post by Spunkster »

Send an email to support <at> hondata.com with the following and I will issue an RMA and give you further
instructions (include a link to this thread):

Name:
Address:
Phone:
Email:
Serial#:
Description of problem:
Listerofsmeg

Post by Listerofsmeg »

Thanks i have sent the information through.
UK Time Attack EK Civic
B18 Turbo